Ferman trolling his premium board

gacericardo

Junior
His last two threads started were titled "Sorry guys, can't do it yet? Fog of war. It's crazy!" and "sit

tight guys. Few more minutes still grinding for info". He then put "nm" in the subject line and hasn't

returned to either since. Lmao this guy is great. Those ******* idiots that post there deserve

everything they get

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously, he has jumped the shark. This has to be the funniest sh*t I have ever seen. This "Fog of War" stuff is the stupidest thing he has ever come up with yet. I mean its absolutely COMICAL. Dude is just making sh*t up and acting like he's scouring the planet for every bit of insider info, then just tweaks the same B.S.

Advertisement
Ferman: "Tomorrow, something will happen."

Update:"Hearing rumors that something is definitely going to occur tomorrow."

Update: "Crazyiness. Gonna check this out more. Stay tuned."

Last edited:
Seriously, he has jumped the shark. This has to be the funniest sh*t I have ever seen. This "Fog of War" stuff is the stupidest thing he has ever come up with yet. I mean its absolutely COMICAL. Dude is just making sh*t up and acting like he's scouring the planet for every bit of insider info, then just tweaks the same B.S.

It's great I have been dieing laughing over here watching him do this. Great entertainment

Advertisement
His final report is actually pretty positive.

Unfortunately its not as positive as he was about Brooks (90%) right before he committed to Baylor. LOL. No worries though, it was the "Fog of War". LMAO

In fairness to Ferman (only with regards to Brooks), and I feel like negging myself for sticking up for that douche in any way, but I think Brooks was in this class if we wanted him, and it certainly seemed we were trending towards an offer

What did he say about Collins/the Baylor DT?

That is all you need to know right there...

Advertisement
So they were 90% on Brooks and got that wrong (though they're trying to spin the whole "he must have never gotten papers to sign" angle)

if they right on this prediction then we will land (in order of most likely):

Grace - 95%
Edwards - 85%
Kirkland - 65%
Bryant - 60%
Thomas - 55%

Coley is listed as 50/50 with FSU

Bostwick was once a sure thing but now they almost positive he goes to UF. That one stings if true

Advertisement
Back