Ferman Saying Jimmy Johnson Flew in Mike Gundy

Maybe the guy who owns the plane had business in Oklahoma. How far is Stoolwater from where the plane landed?

Advertisement
it would have leaked by now the more I think about it. the osu side would know about it by now. **** ferman

Gundy is at home chillin. Probably doesn't even know that he's part of an Internet rumor for the Miami job

Advertisement
the interesting detail from the flight history is that the plane went from Opa Locka to Oklahoma and then to the Florida Keys and then from the Florida Keys to Opa Locka. It has not returned to Oklahoma. so the OK person could have been dropped off by the plane (he came via a different plane) or the person picked up in OK has not yet returned to OK.

Blake and Co. flew there, then stopped to visit JJ on the way back to let him know how the meeting went.

Advertisement
I believe the original poster is misquoting Gary Fermin. Somebody on Gary's site posted the flight manifest of a private plane connected to a member of the Board of Trustees. Gary gave only a theory of what could explain the trip.

I believe the original poster is misquoting Gary Fermin. Somebody on Gary's site posted the flight manifest of a private plane connected to a member of the Board of Trustees. Gary gave only a theory of what could explain the trip.[/QUOTE

BS, Flight manifest are not made public.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back