Ferman - a Boardumentary

source.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman accused Barry Jackson of basically stealing info by reading canesport and then passing it on as his own some years back . They had made up before I stopped frequenting the site a year plus ago and Gary wouldn't allow any shots at Barry Jackson on his site by then but there was a feud .

Ahhhh, that was it! Thanks for refreshing my memory. Too bad the feud didn't persist.

Advertisement
Ferman accused Barry Jackson of basically stealing info by reading canesport and then passing it on as his own some years back . They had made up before I stopped frequenting the site a year plus ago and Gary wouldn't allow any shots at Barry Jackson on his site by then but there was a feud .

stop lying to the people, you never stopped frequenting his site. You are fake news.

This is really the only Canes board i've ever followed.

I always find it interesting when guys start blasting Furman because I have no idea what he's like. It seems there's a major divide between the people that follow him and the people that post on here. I find it crazy the dude can be so hated by so many of you lol

Hes literally made things up for years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back