Feliciano got injured. Sucked. Did Deon Bush be part of the suffocating secondary?

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
I was pulling for the Niners.. Ironically as I am a Phin, and the start of Marino. But, Frank G is one of my favorite Canes. So..

Chiefs secondary was giving Niners major problems with lack of separation all of the game. Anyone have a Bush sighting
bikini GIF

Advertisement
Thankyou for the notice, and info.

Chiefs pulled the W. I did not want the Niners to go into OT. Chiefs would pull it out.

Advertisement
I was pulling for the Niners.. Ironically as I am a Phin, and the start of Marino. But, Frank G is one of my favorite Canes. So..

Chiefs secondary was giving Niners major problems with lack of separation all of the game. Anyone have a Bush sighting
bikini GIF
I got cirrhosis of the liver after reading this post.

Advertisement

bikini GIF
Even worse, Feliciano openly called out a teammate on Twitter after the game. Not a good look for him this weekend.

Even worse, Feliciano openly called out a teammate on Twitter after the game. Not a good look for him this weekend.
ehhh little more to the story there bro. I agree overall not a good look but someone was coming at I believe CMC or another teammate saying they should have chopped Jones on a crucial 3 and 4 and fans were piling on that player. Feliciano said a chop was not needed if the guy who was supposed to block him actually did.

He then openly apologized to his co-OL who missed the block, said he was acting like a ***** and tried to defend one teammate but hurt another and it was ****ed up and said dude has nothing but greatness in front of him.

While yes he should have said nothing, it is also wrong for fans to pile on a player who was not supposed to do what the fans were expecting. Similar to people roasting some of our players when they dont know the playcall or where specific players were supposed to be and whose assignment is whose.

Advertisement
ehhh little more to the story there bro. I agree overall not a good look but someone was coming at I believe CMC or another teammate saying they should have chopped Jones on a crucial 3 and 4 and fans were piling on that player. Feliciano said a chop was not needed if the guy who was supposed to block him actually did.

He then openly apologized to his co-OL who missed the block, said he was acting like a ***** and tried to defend one teammate but hurt another and it was ****ed up and said dude has nothing but greatness in front of him.

While yes he should have said nothing, it is also wrong for fans to pile on a player who was not supposed to do what the fans were expecting. Similar to people roasting some of our players when they dont know the playcall or where specific players were supposed to be and whose assignment is whose.
I’ve never seen someone take accountability and legitimately apologize as fast as Jon did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back