Feldman makes some good points

We need a coach who inspires the kids who want to be great to come here. None of this ok with 6 wins look at my participation trophy BS

Advertisement
Lol lost to FIU, Duke , & ****** *** GT. Nothing to do with a storied past

Honestly, the retardedness surrounding this program is at an all time high. Every moron in the media that starts with the "expectation" nonsense conveniently just glances over the fact the teams we are ****ED OFF about losing to are worse than us from a talent standpoint, by use of any recruiting based analytic you choose to use.

I'd stop rooting for this program if I ever approached that retarded point of view.

"A reoccurring theme of hope there’s something I cannot seem to get away from."

What? Is this some Google translation of a sentence that was written in a foreign language?

"How can anybody be thrilled with last season? I think the answer is obviously not."

Ask an obvious question. Answer the question with a form of the word "obvious". ***** up the parallel structure.

"Think about what it would mean for a true Miami football fan to start attacking one of our young football players?"

Is this a command or a question? I am so confused.

"College football evolved and with that evolution so does Miami."

What? Another Google translation?

Terrible writing. Seriously, terrible terrible writing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's bizarre how unironically stupid that place is

1578963797403.gif

Good Lord, I've seen fourth grade book reports from my kid that are more informative than this 298 words of say-nothing drivel.

Why does anyone post anything from that garbage-*** CanesWarning site here. Between this guy and Rubenstein—this site delivers nothing of value.

"The Miami Hurricanes need to stop living in the past because the past is a long time ago and the present is now. Nothing good comes from living in the past and it makes much more sense to live in the moment, therefore the Miami Hurricanes should stop living in the past. Thank you."
Gripping.

Advertisement
Similar problems like Miami's exist across the country at other programs. There are 15-20 programs with a solid culture and only 6-7 of those have a championship culture in place. What ails Miami is not unique to Miami. Culture change takes time and programs fail in the early stages of culture change.

Miami's success was built on hard work and tailoring schemes to fit the talent (Jimmy's defensive philosophy and Erickson's offensive scheme). For the first time in 20 years I finally feel like we have the correct systems in place on both sides of the ball. Now we have to win and then recruit. And with recruiting the coaches have to do a better job of evaluating the talent and mentality of recruits. We have far too much dead weight on this team to reach full potential.

As for coaching, that's on the AD and administration. Maybe Manny is the guy but he did not start off well. He pandered to kids (Jeff Thomas never should have been brought back) and he boasted before he had results to support his boasting. Now maybe he settles in and becomes more cut throat when it comes to kids underachieving and being a distraction to the team.

This^^

To an extent his points are valid. What identity does this program want moving forward? BUT you got to be able to beat Duke/ Va Tech/ Ga Tech not to mention MFn FIU/La Tech!

Advertisement
To an extent his points are valid. What identity does this program want moving forward? BUT you got to be able to beat Duke/ Va Tech/ Ga Tech not to mention MFn FIU/La Tech!

Obvious posts are obvious.

And it is also obvious that the original poster was Jason Feldman, trying to get people interested in his article.

Obviously, that backfired.

Advertisement
Back