Feels good!

It won't feel good until we beat FSU's sorry *** down.

We won't be a real threat and a strong team until we can end the streak.

Advertisement
I'm deployed in the Middle East right now and even I find my self looking in the forums expecting something good to happen. On another note, I've never seen so many University of Miami shirts like I've seen them here.

thanks for your service and are they handing them out to the locals or are you talking about other service members?

Good buddy of mine who was in special forces said they could sometimes tell who was a bad guy by the shoes. locals were often bear foot, tali had nike and jordans on.

Richt is the best hire in decades. Way too many people focusing on his shortcomings and not enough on his strengths.

I'm deployed in the Middle East right now and even I find my self looking in the forums expecting something good to happen. On another note, I've never seen so many University of Miami shirts like I've seen them here.

thanks for your service and are they handing them out to the locals or are you talking about other service members?

Good buddy of mine who was in special forces said they could sometimes tell who was a bad guy by the shoes. locals were often bear foot, tali had nike and jordans on.

Not true. "Service" and "bad guy" are relative terms.

You took a lot of time writing this. Thanks for the thoughts. I agree with you and the nice thing is tha Richt is not going to be five and gone. We could be looking at a twenty year head coach.

Advertisement
Not going to lie before the 2010 season I was feeling very good. Harris was talked up to be a heisman candidate, excellent backs, receivers and a had a very good defense with a bunch of talent on the roster. Wasted season but man that team had potential

Thanks for the BUZZ KILL..

OP started this post to talk about our program finally going up, your post reminded me of the dumpster fire that we've lived for the last decade or so

Reg, you are one long winded dude. You posted a 1000+ words in your message. You could have expressed your optimism in 100 words. Suggest you tone it down a little. Most members will not read a message here if it requires more than a few seconds to comprehend its contents.

Thanks for the support everyone. I really appreciate and makes time go a little faster. I have 3 months left and I should be getting back by the time fall practice rolls around.

Edit: by the way, my captain is an FSU fan *facepalms* haha

charge him with treason lol, thanks for your service bro

Reg, you are one long winded dude. You posted a 1000+ words in your message. You could have expressed your optimism in 100 words. Suggest you tone it down a little. Most members will not read a message here if it requires more than a few seconds to comprehend its contents.

I apologize. I was not informed by the CIS administration that you were appointed voice of "most members." Had I known, I would have definitely solicited your consultative services prior to posting the thread. Thanks for the free advice!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back