Feeling nervous about tonight’s game…

Advertisement
Soothing Cinnamon Roll GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a hungry team. Last year left a bad taste in all of our mouths. Players, coaches, etc have had to hear about 5-7 all **** year.

We have proven coordinators, who have both been successful with less talent than we currently have.

Our OL has looked better in decades. We have 2 legit early round picks on the DL (Mesidor & LT). We have a RB room where 4 different RBs could be named starter. We have a WR room where we finally have depth and competition. We have one of the best TEs rooms in the country.

Our LBs are unproven, but our 2 transfers (Kloyd and Cisco) appear to be leading the room, allowing for our nationally recruited pups (Popo, Malik, Washington, Wesley, Chase) to develop.

We return an all America at one Safety spot, and JW has all the potential in the world to be just as good as Kam. We finally have depth at cb.

As you can tell, I completely finished all my kool- aid and I'm patiently waiting for kickoff!

IFGAF what anyone else says... this season will be special

One thing that stuck with me, from the al golden days, was a comment AG made about THE U being 'back'. I'm paraphrasing, but AG said "The U won't be back until we stop needing freshmen to come in and save the day". And, it was a completely true assessment. Every year, we tout incoming 18 year olds as the saviors. On this team, Francis is the only freshmen that will be depended on 'prematurely'. And from all accounts, HE isn't an ordinary freshmen.

We just need the stay healthy! And, truthfully, there isn't any other team that isn't saying the same thing! We just need to stay healthy

Advertisement
Back