Feel Sorry for..

Deon Bush is still one of the best safeties to play at the U... beast even though this coaching staff felt he should get the same amount of playing time as Dallas Crawford. Bush still one of my all to favorites.

Advertisement
It's just a miracle we had kids with enough love for THE U to come here under the circumstances and give everything for the school.
Proud of all of them, hopefully they get paid soon in the NFL

Don't knock the kids they all signed here to play for thier "Home City", We all didn't know how bad Golden was as a Coach. It's sad they had to put up with his n Mark D's BS for 4 yrs. If they had know most those players would have went else where with out doubt!!

they chose to play under golden i dont feel sorry one bit.

they had no clue how bad Golden would be, he was like 18 when he decided to come here and try to "put his city back on the map". cant blame the kid for trying.

oh really? i dont blame the kid for trying and staying home. but the smart kids like teddy figured out that golden was garbage.

I guess duke johnson isn't smart huh?

you feel sorry for duke johnson? guy got paid and had a **** of a career at UM.

they chose to play under golden i dont feel sorry one bit.

they had no clue how bad Golden would be, he was like 18 when he decided to come here and try to "put his city back on the map". cant blame the kid for trying.

oh really? i dont blame the kid for trying and staying home. but the smart kids like teddy figured out that golden was garbage.

How could Teddy "figure out" that Goldie would be garbage at UM?..he didn't even coach his 1st game at that point.

He picked us over Auburn and Alabama.. **** he could've won back to back MNC's... But no one KNEW how Goldie would do here.. He fooled everyone...

You really don't understand that comin from someone who is a fan of this team? If you were in his shoes your telling me you wouldn't be a cane?

Blasphemy..

he simple need to google temple football. nothing good ever came from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back