Feel bad for the good players

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
Deejay Dallas is an elite talent. Not by measurables but by the will to win and compete. Hes the best player on the field when hes on the field.

I feel bad for all the QBs. None have been put in to a position to succeed.

I feel bad for any OL that has to sit behind Zion.

I feel bad for Brevin. Best TE in the country and a die hard cane.

I feel bad for Pope, Wiggins, hightower, and especially Jeff Thomas. All those WR would be excelling in any other offense in the country. They chose to come here over major universities and now their chances of getting drafted high or at all for that matter have drastically dropped. Anybody else seeing Cager looking like an athletic freak beast for UGA? JS

I feel bad for Lingard who isnt even going to get the opportunity. Hope he does well somewhere else.

This year should have been easy. Be competitive vs UF. Beat who we are supposed to beat. ALL WE NEEDED was 8-4 with competitive losses to continue to momentum that was falsified by TNM (what a joke) during the offseason. We are gonna be transfer portal U alright. This seems to be the death nail. Im still gonna be a fan, still gonna watch the games and rep the U because I always have and I always will. Just going to have to accept that everything we have been the last 15 years is everything we are going to be for a long time.

Advertisement
Agree 100% with all of this.

I also feel bad for Osborn. He transferred here and became a true Cane only to be let down by the staff.

If anything, hopefully they can take some comfort in knowing their futures are still bright and they have fans who support them.

C'mon bro. DJ has HUGE HEART but he's not an elite talent. Compare him to Dalvin Cook. That's an elite talent. DJ is a solid back and leader but no where ******* close

Not gonna respond to the rest because its the same. Yes the coaches suck but this board overrates the **** out of our players constantly.

The fallacy is we have any elite players other than brevin. The talent is horrible. Richt left us in shambles. Manny is an extension of richt.

Manny will be given 3 years and I hope this class holds at 12. If it does he will have no excuse and the truth will be the result.

I am as mad as everyone else. Vt and unc are bottom feeders. Guess who is below them this year? The U.

Advertisement
Yes and no.

Coaches deserve a lot of shet, no question.
But some of players that you feel sorry for don't get to slide either.

Catching a punt is not about player development and coaching at the college level.
Squatting around the first down marker at 17 yards on a 4th and 17 is not about player development and coaching at the college level.
Taking the head off of a DB who's got inside position on you (as a WR on a poorly thrown pass) is not about player development and coaching at the college level.
Play recognition of a play you got burned on earlier in the game is not about player development and coaching at the college level.

This is shet that is taught in HS ball, if not sooner.
I'm sorry but I'm spreading this blame around a little.

Can anybody blame Cleveland Reed for walking, watching this **** show of an OL.

Same thing is going to happen with Lingard, our corch can't even get our 5 star running back any touches now that he's healthy.

Manny is clueless as a HC, never thought it would be worse than last year.

This team reminds me of the Golden era, except Golden was given a mess with impending sanctions.

Many was a lazy hire and it shows, he and his staff are in over their heads.

How the **** do you start a 2 star true freshman who weighed 240 when he got here at LT, Nelson looks lost and he looks like he is a beaten down young man, he was thrown to the wolves by our incompetent staff.

Deejay Dallas is an elite talent. Not by measurables but by the will to win and compete. Hes the best player on the field when hes on the field.

I feel bad for Pope, Wiggins, hightower, and especially Jeff Thomas. All those WR would be excelling in any other offense in the country. They chose to come here over major universities and now their chances of getting drafted high or at all for that matter have drastically dropped. Anybody else seeing Cager looking like an athletic freak beast for UGA? JS

I feel bad for Lingard who isnt even going to get the opportunity. Hope he does well somewhere else.

This year should have been easy. Be competitive vs UF. Beat who we are supposed to beat. ALL WE NEEDED was 8-4 with competitive losses to continue to momentum that was falsified by TNM (what a joke) during the offseason. We are gonna be transfer portal U alright. This seems to be the death nail. Im still gonna be a fan, still gonna watch the games and rep the U because I always have and I always will. Just going to have to accept that everything we have been the last 15 years is everything we are going to be for a long time.
Banned for using the term elite.

Very little next level talent on our team but we badly mismanage the talent we do have. And yes, we are still twice as good at least as most ACC teams. Sucks to be a cane fan

Advertisement
I'll be **** if I ever accept this pile of trash I see on Saturdays. I will do what I can to support the team. But with that being said the only thing I have left is to get Blake James and Manny Diaz the fxck out of here!

Meh. There aint many kids on our roster who have maxed out their opportunities to lead better or play better. The premise of feeling bad is winning is supposed to be easy, or inevitable. Whoever is behind Zion on the roster should be the one feeling bad — for the fans — because they should e ahead of him already.

Don’t feel sorry for them if they have any eligibility left. The Portal awaits.

I feel bad for Pope, Wiggins, hightower, and especially Jeff Thomas. All those WR would be excelling in any other offense in the country.

I feel especially bad he fumbled that punt and dropped the TD against the Gators. But he finally had a decent game to his assumed "potential" yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back