Feel bad for the fans who took the dayoff

kperez4446

Sophomore
To watch us miss out on everybody deciding today. Would have been better to just get the texts on your phone

Advertisement
I'm at work right now.. I can promise you I don't "feel bad" for anyone who is not.

This is the first NLOI day that I didn't take vacation on in several years.

Instead I look forward to my boss's E mail about my excessive internet usage today. :drevil:

Advertisement
To watch us miss out on everybody deciding today. Would have been better to just get the texts on your phone

Who were we supposed to get today? If anyone pays attention, and still took the day off today, then they're likely unemployed anyway (or will be soon).

Our class was locked up. Who did we miss on? Jc Jackson A UF commit all along. Yeah sure that sounds like a miss. Valentine? Please like Pete told yall he has been gone for weeks.... We fillled our needs with great players. Great Oline, Great Dline, Good Lbs with high upside, Good receivers, Top 5 Rb in the nation, 2 Good safeties. Gayot makes plays on the ball as he has had over 20 ints in highschool at safety. Very good class imo. Stop short of being excellent because we missed on a few studs in south florida

You mean announcing. :)

Nothing wrong with taking the day to celebrate getting LOIs from the guys that had announced to us earlier and to celebrate those that already are enrolled. Even with nothing more, we have a darn strong class. We have some tough misses, no doubt. But, we still have plenty to celebrate.

As I posted a few days ago, it's the most overrated day of the year. Too many known quantities to even consider making it a priority.

USC had a nice day. As an alum I'm happy about that, but not surprised. Maybe we can have some more threads ripping the USC campus and its location. That would be brilliant.

Advertisement
really was only 2 items on the plate, Chad and TV, and both went the way we thought. If someone took a day off work for that, they were looking for an excuse.

Had a Dr. appt late in the day. Took the day off and used sick time that I never use. I don't feel bad at all.

Very overrated day. Taking off to see a game yeah, but not too see the **** fest that transpires on this day.

There were no surprise flips and we all knew deep down we weren't getting certain players. I feel bad for the followers on the other cane sites who paid for premium BS info. They're the ones who are passed.

Advertisement
I pulled my usual all-nighter, with Kaaya's LOI coming in at 9 pm and I was too psyched the rest of the night to sleep. We pretty much had our class, no real drama or stupid hat tricks, and I spent the night reading up on the guys who chose The U. Not a bad way to spend NSD. Now I just got to make it through work today. But I got to say I feel a WHOLE lot better this year than I did on NSD 2013.

I feel bad for people who are not real cane fans, its sad to see all the so called canes fans just sit around and bash everything that does not go our way, yes we missed out on some kids but to still finish with a top 10 class I dont feel bad at all for supporting my canes thru thick and thin and definately dont bash them for everything that dont go our way....show your real support and make a positive thread to rep our canes in the best way...true cane fan here in North Carolina...Go Canes!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back