Feb Signing Day Salvageable?

Advertisement
Honest question. Is there any chance to salvage this class by February Signing Day with any of the following kids below? This list comes from Stefan Adams post.

RB Mark-Antony Richards
RB Deondrick Glass
RB Jamious Griffin
WR TJ Jones
OT Darius Washington
OT Adam ElGammal
DE Khris Bogle
DE Smith Vilbert
DT Quashon Fuller
DT Jared Harrison-Hunte
CB Akeem Dent
CB Kaiir Elam
S Martin Emerson

If we don’t change a single thing and keep doing things exactly the same we have been......why would we expect a different result??

Advertisement
We will finish with an average class probably 15-20. Wont look awful on paper until you see the list of people we whiffed on

Advertisement
F63DC784-B740-409B-8A5A-4F10025B27C4.gif

We’ll get all the kids that don’t have better offers. Which means a bunch of 3-stars, and some late offer Robert Knowles, Junior Alexis types who aren’t on the board yet.

Off this list 3 guys maybe. El Gammal, Emerson, TJ Jones.

We need a new list and should have awhole bunch of new offers out starting tonight. We need another Juco or transfer Tackle. There is not really a rb i want since getting Martin. Think we need TJ Jones and to offer another wr because you cant trust a kid in strong fsu/uf country like Jones if they really want in too.

Bogle is gone...and is basiczally just waiting on Bama. So our DE board should be flooding with new offers.
Yeah, I like Simpson but he definitely didn't close strong. I do think he'll improve with another year of recruiting....almost had a few really good DEs.

Advertisement
I opened this because I thought it was intended to be a joke. To depressing to take that question seriously after what we have seen.

Don’t do this to yourselves less than 24 hours after the overwhelming success that was early signing period. Just don’t

Advertisement
Is the class salvageable?

To a point...sure.

There are plenty of good players left yet to sign. But, our staff is unqualified to scout, identify, contact, and recruit these players. So, the answer really is...no...we can not really salvage this class.

With that said, our class that signed yesterday has plenty of good players in it...hope they step up despite our staff's inadequacies.

Lol You counting on Bogle? That kid been trolling all year and Bama is about to turn up the heat.

Bama signed 5 DE’s already with one still committed, how many they signing this cycle bro???? Or you just following the doomed narrative that Bogle is going to Bama just because they Bama?

Advertisement
Back