Feb-March?

Advertisement
She'll be stepping down officially on June 1st and her successor will assume the presidency on June 1st as well.

I would expect a successor to be named at the end of February going into early March.

Thanks,

Besides an admiral in the Navy and I'm kinda sure Condi Rice isn't in the running, any other names to look for?
Or is it all kept under wraps for now?

Have heard that none of them come from schools with much of a football program: GWU and William & Mary.

Sucks, doesn't it?

@stormbrewing: Condi was on the fringe anyway because of her opposite political views to most of the board even though the academics, federal connection, and boatloads of money should would have had with her very attractive. Texas was also going to outbid us big time so it wasn't worth it and wasting time searching for somebody who would actually fill the position.

It's mostly all under wraps but to go along with miredinmedioctriy the majority of them are from non football schools but the previous presidents were like that too.

Davison Douglas, Kimberly Yuracko, Albert Reece, Blake Morant, and Suzanne Reynolds to name a few who have gotten some level of consideration.

Last edited:
She'll be stepping down officially on June 1st and her successor will assume the presidency on June 1st as well.

I would expect a successor to be named at the end of February going into early March.

Thanks,

Besides an admiral in the Navy and I'm kinda sure Condi Rice isn't in the running, any other names to look for?
Or is it all kept under wraps for now?

Have heard that none of them come from schools with much of a football program: GWU and William & Mary.

Sucks, doesn't it?

@stormbrewing: Condi was on the fringe anyway because of her opposite political views to most of the board even though the academics, federal connection, and boatloads of money should would have had with her very attractive. Texas was also going to outbid us big time so it wasn't worth it and wasting time searching for somebody who would actually fill the position.

It's mostly all under wraps but to go along with miredinmedioctriy the majority of them are from non football schools but the previous presidents were like that too.

Davison Douglas, Kimberly Yuracko, Albert Reece, Blake Morant, and Suzanne Reynolds to name a few who have gotten some level of consideration.

Ok, thanks for some insight

Advertisement
Back