Feb-March?

stormbrewing

Senior
Is that the time frame we are looking at for Donna to step down?

That's the second step in this 12 step recovery process from The Al Golden
Complacency

Advertisement
Donna has had a 10 year reign of error bad AD's, bad coaches etc. Coker, Shannon & Golden
Holcut,Eichorst & Blake Paul Dee wasn;t a whole lot better
bad lease on stadium ....... please Donna no more decisions enjoy retirement

Advertisement
LMAO @ this notion that she raised BIG TIME money. She raised nothing to brag about, not in comparison to the schools UM aspires to be like. If anything, what UM generated is chump change.

Advertisement
She raised over 3 billion dollars in the momentum campaigns alone...all during a downturn in economics ehen most schools endowments got killed

Advertisement
She'll be stepping down officially on June 1st and her successor will assume the presidency on June 1st as well.

I would expect a successor to be named at the end of February going into early March.

She'll be stepping down officially on June 1st and her successor will assume the presidency on June 1st as well.

I would expect a successor to be named at the end of February going into early March.

Thanks,

Besides an admiral in the Navy and I'm kinda sure Condi Rice isn't in the running, any other names to look for?
Or is it all kept under wraps for now?

Advertisement
HUH?

LMAO @ this notion that she raised BIG TIME money. She raised nothing to brag about, not in comparison to the schools UM aspires to be like. If anything, what UM generated is chump change.

Thanks,

Besides an admiral in the Navy and I'm kinda sure Condi Rice isn't in the running, any other names to look for?
Or is it all kept under wraps for now?

Have heard that none of them come from schools with much of a football program: GWU and William & Mary.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Advertisement
Back