FEATHERSTONE!!!! DON'T THROW IT TO STONE HANDS!!!

Joecane

But daddy....
7.jpg

Featherston is on campus though, which is nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is an Al Golden special. Take a kid that has no chance to qualify to make it look like we're actually doing something on signing day

this is an Al Golden special. Take a kid that has no chance to qualify to make it look like we're actually doing something on signing day

But ohhhhhh if it is do able what a pick up, in the mold of calias campbell. If it is true that the young man is in play with UM, I would however prefer an additional surprise NT to be in play.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;fzf5pjWQe1Y]http://youtu.be/fzf5pjWQe1Y[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement

Are you saying you wouldn't have taken a flyer on Griffin? The kid had only a point or two to go on his test score to get in. I think there's no downside with accepting these commits.

Are you saying you wouldn't have taken a flyer on Griffin? The kid had only a point or two to go on his test score to get in. I think there's no downside with accepting these commits.

Dont try and make sense to him he didnt want to take a chance on a playmaker like Griffin or Featherston so that tells you everything

Dont try and make sense to him he didnt want to take a chance on a playmaker like Griffin or Featherston so that tells you everything

while yes you always take the flyer on a playmaker, It's also a cheap trick to make it seem like somehow you had a big close on NSD when in fact you didn't do jack ****. If you can't see it as both, you're not very bright.

while yes you always take the flyer on a playmaker, It's also a cheap trick to make it seem like somehow you had a big close on NSD when in fact you didn't do jack ****. If you can't see it as both, you're not very bright.

Yes that is what Golden is doing.

"Let's bring in some of these guys even if they won't qualify. Need to make the message board porsters think I'm doing stuff."

Advertisement

"Let's bring in some of these guys even if they won't qualify. Need to make the message board porsters think I'm doing stuff."

where did I say he wanted to impress message board porsters, numbnuts? I guess message board porsters are the on people or media source that discusses and evaluates recruiting classes on signing day.

Tremendo come pinga.

yep, I'm sure he's out to impress message board posters. Not ESPN, not people covering signing day, not for other programs to show momentum etc. Its for CAPS4LIFE. Thats why Golden is taking flyers on these guys

where did I say he wanted to impress message board porsters, numbnuts? I guess message board porsters are the on people or media source that discusses and evaluates recruiting classes on signing day.

Tremendo come pinga.

of course, after realizing what an drooling embarrassment you are, you neg and don't respond. Keep porsting, numbnuts.

Advertisement
You do realize Griffin announced after signing day, right? Kind of defeats your point. Same thing with Corn.

yep, I'm sure he's out to impress message board posters. Not ESPN, not people covering signing day, not for other programs to show momentum etc. Its for CAPS4LIFE. Thats why Golden is taking flyers on these guys

Advertisement
Back