Favorite Storm 18 member ?

Advertisement
That's a tough one. I love defense so Nesta for sure but I love Gurvan Hall and Gil Frierson's potential is very intriguing. Then you have Ivey so it's a very tough call which tells you how loaded this class is.

My 2018 top ten in no particular order
Silvera
Hall
Frierson
Ivey
Jordan
Lingard
Pope
Hightower
Scaife
Williams

It has to be Lingard in my book.
I expect him to put up huge numbers and to be a homerun threat everytime he touches the ball.
Todd Gurley 2.0 except even better because he will have more receiving yards with opposing defenses worried about all our other weapons.

There's only one correct answer here for fan favorites. Realus George. First of all his name is Realus. That alone is hilarious. Then he looks like he's 50 and dresses like a dad which is gotdam bananas. And best of all he's strong, physical and fast He just buries dudes. I really can't think of a more fan favorite type of dude. His first fat man touchdown will be amazing

I think it's funny how whiny people can be. Talking about a melt down when 8 months ago we had #1 class and we lost 1 guy, JOBE. Not to mention we got a few others we weren't exactly expecting then either. So again, what meltdown? Campbell Samuels and Surtain were never in the picture. Just because they started to come in the picture doesn't make things different. And the Rumph bashing.....because a kid basically decided he didn't even care to visit the school and that's a coaches fault? Love the guys we have..... favorite is Lingard

Advertisement
Frierson/Hall

Safety is my favorite position and it's been a minute since we had a true beast back there that teams feared.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blades Jr, Frierson, Hall and Ivey-- this group will be special!! I'm excited to see these RECRUITS develop into straight ballers here at Miami..

Frierson. Hes got the old school cane swag about him and he looks college ready.

Advertisement
All of them, but If I had to pick prob between Lorenzo, Blades, And Brevin, But they are all dawgs

Has to be a tie...Lingard and Jordan. As highly regarded as anyone in the nation, they could have gone anywhere. Both of them committed and helped recruit for the team. Zero drama and all class.

I like all of em. All of em are savages in their own way. Pope told Saban to catch the wind, Hall told Saban to let his chopper get in the wind, Frierson told Smart to keep it pushing even though he entertained him a Lil bit, Nesta gives dudes the business on twitter, Lo is a st8 business man, Jordan is a West Coast killa, Mallory is a silent assassin, Wiggins & Ivey are the most slept on, Scaife held his own anywhere he went, Blades is a Blades and he plays with passion & attitude like he has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove & I like Realus bc he's a tough grown man. Although Nesta and Frierson gon be killas. Nesta is a bully. Frierson can literally play 2 positions, he runs like a deer, can return punts and kicks, can tackle, he is grilled out, he talks sh$t on the field, his mouth is grilled out, and he plays with swagger and confidence. My bad it's so long guys

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a tough question. Lo is an easy answer. So is Pope. I really want to go Jordan or Frierson.
But Nesta.. there is something about his attitude that screams old school Cane. Nesta dunks on children, fights 6'6 offensive tackles and straight dares someone to stop him. ****.. I expect him to fight someone during practice at some point. That's the mentality he brings to every snap. Wait until he plays in a game. Opposing offensive lineman will HATE HIM. He'll draw multiple holds and personal fouls. Of course they wont be called though. And he'll fight right through their holds like they weren't even there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back