Favorite plays of all time?

Advertisement
Not my favorite, but a very Hot take would be last year's 4th and 14 where fsu converted, leading to Manny getting fired and us hiring Cristobal might be the most program changing play. And I know there are people who are way more in the know that say Manny was done before then, but the optics of that play and consequently losing the game was the nail in the coffin for everyone with a brain. Only time will tell if it will be the most program changing play since our last natty

Advertisement
Honorable mentions

Trajan Bandy Pick 6 and rosier to langham in doak. The first time the Hard Rock felt like the OB. Absolutely electric atmosphere. The Langham TD I was sitting in the FSU student section. I attended all the games 7 years before. Ending the streak in Doak surrounded by a bunch of Noles. I ditched all my friends (who attended FSU at the time) and ran all the way from the student section to the opposite end zone to celebrate with my fellow canes.

I can't tell you how sweet it was to watch Miami lay a beating on ND after so many years. Especially with the "Catholics vs. Convicts" racist-*** sh*t coming back up before the game.

Anyone have the Winslow catch over the middle ? Home West Virgina I think.

I was going nuts at the game.

Our offense was brutal that game. I think Payton also had a long catch and run to set up the game winning FG. That began a real bad slide for Brock. Also the night Frank tore his ACL. Just a miserable night saved by that Winslow catch and a few other plays.

Not my favorite, but a very Hot take would be last year's 4th and 14 where fsu converted, leading to Manny getting fired and us hiring Cristobal might be the most program changing play. And I know there are people who are way more in the know that say Manny was done before then, but the optics of that play and consequently losing the game was the nail in the coffin for everyone with a brain. Only time will tell if it will be the most program changing play since our last natty
stare-glare.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Favorite plays that I have seen in person:

Dorsey to Shockey against Florida State in 2000.
Devin Hester return against Florida in 2003.
Trajan Bandy pic 6 against Notre Dame in 2017.

Honorable mention: Rosier to Langham against FSU in 2017. That was my first game at Doak, and we had lost 7 in a row to them. Leaving that stadium was incredible.

Advertisement
Back