Favorite Player

Advertisement
A lot of good options.

1) Key Smiff (from a talent perspective)
2) Don Chaney (from a true cane perspective. Silvera close here also)
3) Gil Frierson (from a funny goon personality perspective)
5E36EB08-A23A-436D-AA37-BB6F7A33F244.gif

From this class, I'm excited to see Rodriguez.... Thought he would be a beast....

Advertisement
My favorite player is Gil Frierson. I think he's one of the most important players on our team. He was a monster last year vs Clemson and VaTech. Now that Diaz has taken control of the defense, I think Gil has a monster season. I hope Manny blitzes him because I think he is special as a blitzing LB/Striker/nickel

Who is your favorite player and why?
I cant disagree with you that GF#3 is a playmaker, but why the $ck is manny boy f$cking with him and enabling green tree-all american Carter the starting role on paper vs Bama over him? Oh wait, its a gimmeck to motivate GF#3 huh... ... UGHH.. Stick a fork in me.

D - Nesta, but needs to prove that he can be more consistent. His high school tape he couldn’t be blocked.

O - Mallory. He is a gamer. Doesn’t show off and gets straight back to the huddle.

Advertisement
I cant disagree with you that GF#3 is a playmaker, but why the $ck is manny boy f$cking with him and enabling green tree-all american Carter the starting role on paper vs Bama over him? Oh wait, its a gimmeck to motivate GF#3 huh... ... UGHH.. Stick a fork in me.
Yeah that one has me confused too. If Amari outworked him fine, but from what we have seen from Gil and Amari the past few years, I don’t see that. I hope Manny isn’t starting Amari because of partiality

Advertisement
Vet- King. He’s a great leader as well as a well spoken person. He’s been here for only a season and has changed the Miami team and atmosphere so much for the better. Just look at King compared to Jarren Williams and how they carry themselves and you’ll see the difference.

Newcomer- Chase Smith cause he had a durag on his 247 profile pic lol

Advertisement
Back