Favorite Play vs VT

#26-MEAST

Junior
I'm a defensive guy so the whole game was awesome to see our D dominate. But if there was one play I had to pick that was my favorite it would be from the offensive side of the ball. That middle screen to Homer that we executed was beautiful. It showed poise, brilliant play design, and Homer was as urgent as he need to be once he caught the ball. I haven't seen an offensive play executed to perfection like that one at UM in a long while. Props to the guys!

Advertisement
Ive been a little hard on Richt as a play caller, but he called an excellent game. Love Rosier, the guy is a winner, but Richt is limited with him. When he gets an accurated QB, no team in the country can stop us. We could of been airing it out to Richards and Thomas all game

Favorite offensive play was the Herndon TD with Richards blocking like a TE all the way down field.

Favorite Defensive play was Mcintosh running down the field with the ball looking like Jerome Bettis in his prime.

Favorite offensive play was the Herndon TD with Richards blocking like a TE all the way down field.

Favorite Defensive play was Mcintosh running down the field with the ball looking like Jerome Bettis in his prime.

RJ running around with the ball 2 feet away from his body while dodging tackles lol. What a beast

Advertisement
The Jaquan INT where the rest of the defense set up a convoy down the sideline.

We are finally starting to see the defense turn into offensive players once they've created a turnover. We haven't seen that in a loooong time.

Alabama does that **** on the regular and it's a thing of beauty. Looks like we are becoming a complete defense.

On offense it's the Homer run. Fully executed to perfection by all 11 guys. That play was designed to look exactly like that, and we ran I think to perfection. Donaldson being back in the lineup was the difference for us Saturday imo. Especially offensively.

if we see more new wrinkles against ND, then that pretty much should put to rest that whole "we need an OC" thing for at least the rest of the year

we are top 10 in yards per play, biggest knock is 3rd down coversions and redzone efficiency which i solely place on the shoulders of rosier and awful throws

RoZHier's first TD run when Berrios absoulutley obliterated the defender and JT4 put 2 defenders out of position. Everyone played their azzes off that game.

Advertisement

When I got back home on Sunday and watched the ABC broadcast of the game I was shocked to see him pluck that ball out of the air with one hand. Didn't notice it while at the game. That guys in such an impressive athlete.

Advertisement
Back