Favorite/Lease Favorite teams in each conference?

So many **** posts with SEC least favorite not being UF gtfo
nos comic con GIF by NOS

Advertisement
Maaaannn.........its orange & green and f*** the rest ! But tbh I've always had respect for USC & LSU in particular.

ACC: Canes⬆️
F$U/ND ⬇️
SEC: Anybody playing UF⬆️
UF⬇️
B1G: UM⬆️
OSU/PSU⬇️
BigXII: UT?↕️
OU?↕️ 🤷🏾‍♂️
PAC: Really don’t care.

Advertisement
I live on Kansas City from Philly.
KWho fans I hear it from cause I love Villanova BB. I'm from Philly. Rock deez nuts, Jay****s. There are a lot of Cornsuckers this way, too. I typically get the finger. Sooner fans (a lot of fair weather college football fans in KC)..... I just laugh at them. They talk about our irrelevance, and I get it, but last we played, we won. Then they're like we'll, we're in the CFB every year and all I say is BUFFALO BILLS. I love picking on Yexas fans. Horns down ALL the time.

Edit... I'll play this game.
**** the ACC ALL ABOUT THE U
**** the SEC but I kinda like watching LSU and watching them beat Bama and UiF.
Big XII: Iowa State.... I guess....?
PAC: Stanford. 9ve always liked em and they have cool fans from what I met.

ACC: Hard to like anyone else. Other than FSU, UNC bugs the **** out of me

Big 10: I like Michigan fine. I like the idea of Michigan and Nebraska being good again. Most of that conference is harmless (Purdue Illinois Minnesota etc). Absolutely hate Ohio State and Penn State. Wisconsin because they beat us recently but otherwise wouldn’t care.

Big 12: Pretty indifferent to the whole league. I guess Texas is fine and WVU my least favorite.

SEC: I don’t mind Texas A&M. I attended when we played there in 08 and the fans were friendly and it was a fun trip. I like Auburn being good enough to beat Bama and South Carolina being good enough to beat UF and UGA. Hate UF, LSU, UGA under Kirby and Bama.

Pac 12: Hate Utah. I live out here and have to hear about the “real U” and their fans acting like going 9-3 and losing in the conference title game is an amazing achievement not realizing they’re irrelevant. I like USC ok. Colorado is ok. UCLA and Washington are fine. Tough to have strong feelings about most of these teams though.

Others: Hate ND and BYU. Like Utah State, Navy, SMU, and Houston.

ACC:
⬆️ Miami
⬇️ FSU

SEC:
⬆️ Arkansas & Mizzou
⬇️ UF & UGA

B1G:
⬆️ Indiana
⬇️ Oh St & Michigan

Big XII:
⬆️ TCU & Oklahoma (Since Lincoln Riley took over, hated the Bob Stoops Sooners)
⬇️ West VA & K State

PAC 12:
⬆️ Utah & AZ St
⬇️ USC, UCLA & Wash St

G5:
⬆️ San Diego St, SMU, Cincinnati, Memphis, Louisiana Lafayette, Ark St, Nevada, Western Mich & UTSA
⬇️ Notre Lame, LA Tech, FIU & Fresno St

FCS:
⬆️ Central Ark, Houston Baptist, Abilene Christian, Southeastern Louisiana, San Diego, UC Davis, NC A&T, Prairie View A&M, FAMU, Stetson, North Dakota & Kennesaw St
⬇️ James Madison, Richmond, North Dakota St, Austin Peay, Tennessee-Martin, Holy Cross, Mercer, Incarnate Word, Nicholls St & Southern University

Advertisement
Lol at this thread and OP, exposing pùssies left and right.

It’s only the U 💚🧡

⬆️ Canes

⬇️

everyone GIF

That said there are some smaller schools I like to see do well for one reason or another. Knocked most of my undergrad out (among other things) at Central Arkansas, Bucknell is another, and I'll always have an affinity for Georgia Southern for beating UF at the swamp.

Last edited:
I don’t have a team I consistently like/follow outside the Canes, but there are teams I gravitate towards ...
Yeah, it's UM and Bethune-Cookman for me and that's it.

But did get some LOL's during that stretch under Dantonio where Michigan State won a bunch of games over Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Penn State.

Good day when any of those 4 programs and their fan bases take a loss.

Advertisement
Back