Favorite games 03-15

I haven't had as much fun during a game since like that 2000 fsu game(other than the 02 rose bowl). I was around fsu fans that game too

Advertisement
ND 2017 was my favorite because there are a ton of ND fans in Chicago and Miami rolling them was absolutely amazing. Then I would go FSU 2009 and Oklahoma 2009. Definitely thought that 09 team was going to finish 11-1 and make a bid to play for a championship.

1988 - FSU, 31-0
1989 - Notre Dame, 27-10
1990 - vs Texas, 46-3
1994 - FSU, 34-20
1998 - UCLA, 49-45
2000 - FSU, 27-24
2000 - VT, 41-21
2001 - Syracuse, 59-0
2001 - Washington, 65-7
2002 - at UF, 41-16
2003 - UF, 38-33
2017 - at FSU, 24-20
2017 - ND, 41-8

1961 Upset a highly-ranked Penn State in the OB. Big game for first year starting QB George Mira. Rip Engle was PSU coach, Paterno was probably an assistant, Sandusky might have played for PSU.

An exciting Friday night game in the Orange Bowl. I was there.

Advertisement

I walked on at free shoes but had to sit my freshman yr cause I broke my femur the April before but was front row of the student section this game throwing up the U screaming *** fsu. I didn't have any miami gear so I took a fsu hat from my buddy and flipped it inside out lol..

The victory over Nebraska giving us our 1st National Championship. It was a long time coming and joy was through the roof. Also, guys, you always remember your first!

Advertisement
The first NC game against NE. It was a fantastic game for all the marbles with big underdog jumping to fast lead and "Team of the Century" coming back to tie, only to have the new kid jump back out to another led. Yet NE game back again only to loss on a last non second flick of the ball away on 2 point conversion. Game was birth on anew historic program against an already historic program in the stadium that probably had the most historic games, college and pro, of any stadium. All with the king of the biggest upset in NFL history on the Miami sideline of the very stadium he pulled it off it with the coach who recruited and coach him in college. Hollywood could not have written that script. It was magic in the city of the same name. Oh, and I made a small fortune off NE fans on that game too.

Advertisement
Back