Favored by 5 against a real good Duke team / win by 25

canecat

Junior
If this board is full of people ing about that game ( especailly that sick *** D we played) then they just need to give it up . Really we have one huge challenge before Clemson and it is VT. FSU isn't better then Duke IMO . Notre Dame is but this game is in Miami and we ain't losing to them again. The rest of the schedule is 20+wins . Whattya know ? We get a great coach who can recruit and we are starting to look like a real top 10 program again! **** yes!

Advertisement
Slow down mang, there's always a curve or two ahead. Team still has some kinks and FSU/VT aren't push overs.

Fsu has better talent but a worse qb and coaching. I am concerned about our ability to score points on them. Vt has better talent, but not significantly, and good coaching. Our season hinges much more on vt than fsu. That being said I would rather beat fsu.

Slow down mang, there's always a curve or two ahead. Team still has some kinks and FSU/VT aren't push overs.

This. Let's get by FSU first. We should've won last year's game but that didn't work out. Can't afford a repeat performance.

Advertisement
Fsu has better talent but a worse qb and coaching. I am concerned about our ability to score points on them. Vt has better talent, but not significantly, and good coaching. Our season hinges much more on vt than fsu. That being said I would rather beat fsu.

better talent then who lmao not us?

FSU has more talent than us.

VT definitely does not.

We have FAR MORE talent then VT they have better coaching IMO

We have FAR MORE talent then VT they have better coaching IMO

Pretty sure the dude was talking about talent compared to Duke, not Miami.

Advertisement
This was a dominating win against a well coached team.... Like the direction we are heading in

Do y'all have to start sucking each other's ****s already? Just can't help yourselves. Nobody likes male cheerleaders.

Do y'all have to start sucking each other's ****s already? Just can't help yourselves. Nobody likes male cheerleaders.

yeah I hate guys sucking other guys, too. Every time that stuff comes up on XHamster I get ****ed off too. I swipe it off real fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back