FAU vs uf

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry was great in his first start at FAU. He was 19/32 for 263 yards, a TD and no picks. Only great things to come and his season stats should be great.

He played really well. Was getting destroyed all night and had multiple drops by his receivers. UF is ****ed. They don’t have a quarterback who can be trusted to throw a forward pass — although Richardson is an insane athlete. Emory might as well enter the portal. He’s terrible.

Anthony Richardson definitely had an amazing TD. Perry's decision making with the football was flawless. He had a nice bomb that traveled almost 60 yards in the air to set up a TD. I wonder if Perry could have an NFL career. If he puts up great numbers for 1 or 2 years, I think he could easily get into the NFL.

Advertisement
Anthony Richardson definitely had an amazing TD. Perry's decision making with the football was flawless. He had a nice bomb that traveled almost 60 yards in the air to set up a TD. I wonder if Perry could have an NFL career. If he puts up great numbers for 1 or 2 years, I think he could easily get into the NFL.
Would make us look stoopid

Advertisement
Back