FAU isn't looking half bad

Advertisement
I feel like ECU is going to put up more than 34 and our fans will try saying some ********** like "oh ECU can score more than us? they must be better"

ECU and that Air Raid is difficult for any team. USCW is going to find that out when they play WSU ( Mike Leach) this week.

What's up with Lucas Thompson? Is he playing or is he still having issues?

Advertisement
FAU's defense looks pretty good. Their offense is beyond terrible. 17 of ECU's points are because FAU just gave it to them, so the game is closer than the score (24 - 6 with about 10 minutes left in 3rd). To be honest though, I'm more worried about Saturday after watching this game.

FAU's defense looks pretty good. Their offense is beyond terrible. 17 of ECU's points are because FAU just gave it to them, so the game is closer than the score (24 - 6 with about 10 minutes left in 3rd). To be honest though, I'm more worried about Saturday after watching this game.

How many times do we have to explain that the transitive theory does not work with football...SMH at u

How many times do we have to explain that the transitive theory does not work with football...SMH at u

Exactly . Last year UF blew out USC , USC blew out Ga so UF should kill Ga . Oh, wait......never mind.

ECU's offense has been top notch for the last 5 years...Ruffin McNeil is doing a great job with the offense, if they had any type of defense they would be tough

Advertisement
Advertisement

About infinity times infinity.

Well, our D is supposedly better based on their performance against FAU. BUT, a bad D just shut them as well tonight. Maybe FAU's offense is absolutley awful?

Advertisement

Well, our D is supposedly better based on their performance against FAU. BUT, a bad D just shut them as well tonight. Maybe FAU's offense is absolutley awful?

Maybe IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER!!!!!!

FAU's offense sucks and anyone trying to gauge our defense as a whole from that game is a fool.

Their defense may be somewhat legit, though. Take away the three scores that ECU was basically handed, and ECU scored on two of twelve possessions tonight.

lwho cares about FAU... what yall gon do scouting reports for them the rest of the season?

Miami played a vanilla offense and left 21 points on the field on top of it and i dont give a ****, Miami won, it's Florida week.

"uh uh i'm now more concerned" i bet you are ******.

It's a ****n rivalry game against Florida not USF dumb ninjas, what do yall girls want, Florida to be a gravy automatic win? GTFOH ******s and go cheer for Florida

Is getting pretty sad around here with all the *****assness. If you are trolling do a better job of it and if you are serious then get the **** out of here. Better yet, leave and take the trolls with you.

Let's win this thing! :neonu:

Advertisement
Back