FAU Game 3

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Already down 3-0 after the top of the 1st. Nothing recently indicates we’re capable of scoring 4 runs.

Advertisement
Last year missed playoffs for 1st time in 47 years, this year 1st losing record in who knows how long.

Now 4-2 after the top of the 4th. Got two back before Escala was doubled up for the second time today on a line/fly out, Federman gave up a homer to a sub .200 hitter, and Zamora threw in an error for good measure.

New FAU pitcher

McMahon is getting lit up, proving that the harder you throw it, the harder they hit it if you don't have command of anything.

Stolen base, awful throw, even worse attempt to block it up at second base, runner gets to third.

Advertisement
No idea why they took Federman out after 68 pitches. Outside the HR he’d been pitching better since the 1st

Is it unrealistic to think that an extended losing streak could force Morris to "resign"? I know this is his victory lap, but no AD can ignore one of it's signature programs circling the drain can he?

Has Morris lost the team or is this team just lost? Can't hit, can't pitch, terrible fielding, atrocious base running, poor fundamentals, same mistakes made game after game.

Where is the coaching and teaching? Where is the leadership?

I coached little league baseball for several years and was pretty inept so while i'm not an expert on coaching i can recognize poor coaching when i see it and that is what i see on a daily basis with this program.

But we're heading in the right direction so it's all good !!

Advertisement
Is it unrealistic to think that an extended losing streak could force Morris to "resign"? I know this is his victory lap, but no AD can ignore one of it's signature programs circling the drain can he?

There is a 0% chance Morris is fired.

There is a better chance of making the post season than Morris getting fired. Both aren't happening.

Nice little rally in the ninth. Unfortunately the backwards K reared its ugly head at a bad time.

Advertisement
Just go full youth movement at this point.

Sit Burns and Tackett and let Jenkins, Cloonan, Rivera man the OF.

Advertisement
Back