FAU Clowns Miami

Lol…at first I read “Speculum Stadium”, then realized it’s Spectrum…
1697730761394.jpeg

Advertisement
Miami could start winning important games and stop giving away games that they’re supposed to win. That would be a good place to start.

Respect is earned, and our Canes have done nothing to earn that respect in almost 20 years (with the exception of most of the 2017 season).
In the wild, hyenas and and other garbage picking predators first target a wounded buffalo or other prey…we walking wounded from self-inflicted wounds.

Lmao, FAU ain't getting ranked at 4-0. Don't even try to group them with us. We get everyone's best shot till this day because of what was accomplished by the university. Y'all try so hard to minimize the prestige of your own school. How many schools was put in Madden again?
My bad, I consider significance based on recent record, playoff appearances, recent championships, etc. Who knew that's not the true standard?

Miami could start winning important games and stop giving away games that they’re supposed to win. That would be a good place to start.

Respect is earned, and our Canes have done nothing to earn that respect in almost 20 years (with the exception of most of the 2017 season).
If Miami folded the program right now, with a 20 year skid to end our tenure, we'd still be decades ahead of FAU when it comes to respect in college football. FAU is 6th on the list of respected Florida programs at best, and y'all wanna put them closer to us than FIU for what reason? We're also 3-0 head to head against FAU. Like, at what point did they earn any type of respect from us? "respect is earned" How about at least BEAT us, or have a better record than us, before doing silly **** like this. It's like getting a turnover chain down 21 points

Advertisement
My bad, I consider significance based on recent record, playoff appearances, recent championships, etc. Who knew that's not the true standard?

Could've sworn you've said "relevant". How many times has FAU even been considered a playoff team? BCS game apperances? They have literally been trash outside of the 2 times Lane Kiffin lead them to the... "check's list"....BOCA RATON BOWL. Mf's aint even travel

Did you watch the same video I did?

Brother, they planted a flag in our stadium on the opening clip lol. The ****?
🤔Yeah…. But is it really our stadium? It just doesn’t feel like it. Until The U dominates ( like Juaquin said dominate ) it will not feel like it. Now on another topic, would Rosier and Kaya be better than TVD with this years roster??? 😂🤣😂🤣 Do better TVD!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back