FAU +32 vs Wisky

Advertisement
wisky will cover

on a side note; AD from FAU is a ******* moron having those kids travel away from their families and homes during this, all to get obliterated by Wisconsin for some lousy check

OP trying to slightly take a shot at Miami for not playing Arkansas St. Who gives a **** about Fault. Nice try but your cover is blown

wisky will cover

on a side note; AD from FAU is a ******* moron having those kids travel away from their families and homes during this, all to get obliterated by Wisconsin for some lousy check
You're right. Itd be much better if they were hunkered down in the middle of a cat 5 hurricane in sfl.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP trying to slightly take a shot at Miami for not playing Arkansas St. Who gives a **** about Fault. Nice try but your cover is blown

Stop derailing my thread that is solely about football.

There are plenty of other threads where you can engage in futile discourse with me concerning whatever it is that you are blathering on about right now.

Did you put money on this game?

Advertisement
wisky will cover

Totally agree. Chances are they are going to have to stay there for a week or more too.

FAU will be distracted.

Even without Irma, Wisconsin would grind FAU into the ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet Wisky to cover, too. NO BUENO.

But bet big on Duke +2, so in the black so far.

Got some money riding on Oklahoma/OSU, Auburn/Clemson, TCU/Ark, and UGA/ND. Without my Canes, I need money to keep the day interesting.

Got some money riding on Oklahoma/OSU, Auburn/Clemson, TCU/Ark, and UGA/ND. Without my Canes, I need money to keep the day interesting.

Well tell us who you got so we can help pull you through....or laugh when you lose...either or...lmfao!!!

Just kidding.Hope you bust the man good.

Well tell us who you got so we can help pull you through....or laugh when you lose...either or...lmfao!!!

Oklahoma +7.5
Stanford +5.5
Clemson -6
Notre Dame -5

Advertisement

Oklahoma +7.5
Stanford +5.5
Clemson -6
Notre Dame -5

I can never bring myself to bet for notre dames

I like your card other than that.

Oklahoma +7.5
Stanford +5.5
Clemson -6
Notre Dame -5

I respect that. The UGA QB had my trigger finger itchy.

Last edited:

Oklahoma +7.5
Stanford +5.5
Clemson -6
Notre Dame -5

I respect that. The UGA QB had my trigger finger itchy.

Yea I will help pull you through the first three but with Notre Dump you're on your own...cannot,will not,EVER pull for the golden dummy's..

Oklahoma +7.5
Stanford +5.5
Clemson -6
Notre Dame -5

Got OU, USC and Clemson. Covered on GT -15 and Louisville -11, but let my chick pick a game and she took NW over Duke in a pick em. +5 on the day so far.

Advertisement
Back