Fat boy Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Advertisement
ThFvJ73.gif

Should worry less about talking trash to Cam, and more about not becoming the next Donaldson and getting his **** pushed in all game.

That was so satisfying to watch.
PURE CHILD ABUSE! IT WAS JUSTIFIED BY THOSE UNDER AA GAME COMMITS.

Brothers...this man f'n stinks as a football player and is exactly the type of player Kirk Herbstreit was talking about in the Nightcap Recap. Garrrrrbage player.

Fake tough guy ****!!!

That is what Herbstreit was talking about after the game.

Our culture has become more about talking and less about doing.

Glad to see Miami was physical between the whistles and not after the whistle.

Advertisement
Yep he's a quitter

Pretty sure he was asked to leave. But I’m all for this narrative too. Normally when kids go elsewhere, i don’t give it much thought. They’re kids, they can do what they want, they make mistakes. But when you look into a camera and say, “Fvck Miami” and do the chop, then yeah I’m gonna laugh at you when you life and career falls apart. Have some ******* respect you fat fvck. Nobody clowned you at Miami. Nobody slow played you. Nobody disrespected you. You just need attention. Well, you got it. For about 7 seconds. Now let’s see how much you get at FIU.

Advertisement
Pretty sure he was asked to leave. But I’m all for this narrative too. Normally when kids go elsewhere, i don’t give it much thought. They’re kids, they can do what they want, they make mistakes. But when you look into a camera and say, “Fvck Miami” and do the chop, then yeah I’m gonna laugh at you when you life and career falls apart. Have some ******* respect you fat fvck. Nobody clowned you at Miami. Nobody slow played you. Nobody disrespected you. You just need attention. Well, you got it. For about 7 seconds. Now let’s see how much you get at FIU.
Butch ain't taking his sorry ***...

When he cashed it in regardless of being asked or not to leave, HE QUIT...IF YOU QUIT THEN YOU ARE A QUITTER.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back