Fast rising sleeper DT.Sean Sevillano.

Odin

Junior
6-2 300 lb class of 24 DT from Clearwater.We just offered and has recently also received offers from ND and OSU.If like DMoney says we might sign as many as 4 DTs in 24 then I expect us to soon press and land of these less heralded guys we're after like this guy or Nicolas,Exume,Tyreeke Robinson or Russell so we get this DT class rolling.

Advertisement
Sevillano was a dominant force for Clearwater American International as a junior. On the 2022 season, he recorded 78 total tackles, 50 tackles for loss, 22 sacks and six forced fumbles. He did all that while only playing in 11 games.

The 6-2, 300-pound defender currently holds 24 reported offers to his name. Some of the notable programs to extend offers include the Fighting Irish, Ohio State, Stanford, Maryland, Louisville, Duke, Illinois, West Virginia, Wake Forest, Indiana, Iowa State and Kansas among others.

Orlando UA camp March 2023

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
6-2 300 lb class of 24 DT from Clearwater.We just offered and has recently also received offers from ND and OSU.If like DMoney says we might sign as many as 4 DTs in 24 then I expect us to soon press and land of these less heralded guys we're after like this guy or Nicolas,Exume,Tyreeke Robinson or Russell so we get this DT class rolling.
Scott to me is important. I don’t care if he’s a 4 star now. They ***** our recruits anyways. Kids a studd

Advertisement
The form is borderline frightening, but his overall strength is scary strong because he was able to power through the set.

Go Canes

Ew. You're right, the form is awful, but he's strong as **** for a HS kid. Didn't even know Zercher squats are being done that often

Profiled last Thursday on the DT board

Advertisement
Tweet has to be taken with a grain of salt given its coming from his HC, but he does appear to be ascending up the ranks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back