Fast-rising 2022 4-star OT Shor begins building bond with Justice

View as article
What does this have to do with the price of tea in Denmark?

The youngman in question is going to GaTech if has anyyyyy type of parental guidance and wants to study engineering.
**** GaTech's fighting song is focused on how good the an engineers are they produce.

Go Canes

I strongly disagree with this thinking. What justice should do is bring in the dean of the school engineering and give the kid a plan, like we’ve done with other recruits they were academically focused. Engineering like most degrees is now more about graduate school and the type of research that you focus on if you’re truly interested in the profession. So how do we get him to the stanford‘s, Harvard’s and MIT‘s of the world in grad school while still having him play at a high-level for the Miami football program? With a good shot at the NFL. That should be the discussion.

Advertisement
Where did you see, me state he is he is not coming here. All I stated was miami is not a top engineering school and unfortunately, not on the level of the other schools that he seems interested in.

The bullcrap is your initial response.

Q

Where did you see me state that YOU said it? Where did you see me state that your posts are the only problematic posts?

Work on the reading comprehension and the context clues.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in Denmark?

The youngman in question is going to GaTech if has anyyyyy type of parental guidance and wants to study engineering.
**** GaTech's fighting song is focused on how good the an engineers are they produce.

Go Canes

You might want to stick to the comments about big-boned women and forget about justifying a kid's college choice based on changing the lyrics of an English drinking song to be about "engineers".

Advertisement
Back