fap fap fap fap fap fap

Advertisement
This kid is the goods. So far I've only watched four minutes but a couple things stand out...

He has a strong arm. Plays from under center which seems to be a rarity for HS QB's these days. Accurate with a nice smooth, quick release. Has some wheels, it looks like his OL was a little suspect so they rolled him out of the pocket and showed that he is able to throw on the run with accuracy.

One thing is he seems to fire his timing routes from his back foot a bit...if he stepped into his throws a little more he could really rifle the ball in there. That's just nitpicking because he still gets the ball out with zip.

Hopefully he comes to Coral Gables.

Advertisement
This guy looks good ,good pocket presence. Live arm and he just has it ,things you can't teach. Man I love to watch qb's who look under control! Great pick up!!!

Advertisement
Monster Fap. Would definitely be the only QB we bring in next year.

Ummmm, no he won't be, but whatever you think man

lol what makes you so sure of that?

We're bringing in two QB's this year. Morris isn't a senior. We'll have 4 QB's on scholarship next year, and then another one in 2013 would be five. It's certainly not out of the question that we only bring in one QB.

Eddie Printz may be better than Olsen

[video=youtube;IUB0YBpPTmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUB0YBpPTmA[/video]

Monster Fap. Would definitely be the only QB we bring in next year.

Ummmm, no he won't be, but whatever you think man

lol what makes you so sure of that?

We're bringing in two QB's this year. Morris isn't a senior. We'll have 4 QB's on scholarship next year, and then another one in 2013 would be five. It's certainly not out of the question that we only bring in one QB.

3 QBs this year.

Advertisement
top 20 player in his class and most important recruit in the last 7 years for Miami. Him and Sony Michel in 2014 are huge cane leans and must gets these kind of players can win you 2-3 games on there talent alone.

Advertisement
Since I asked Fisch this back in June personally

Too early even for Fisch, IMHO. Will depend on whether Thompson sticks with college, and also how this year's crop (Dewey, Crow, and Thompson, attorneys at law) pan out on Greentree.

Advertisement
Back