FanSided Miami game by game predictions

UNC shouldn't have beaten us last year. They talk about us wanting revenge on GT, but the real revenge will be for UNC. That game won't be close.
Still dont know how no one reviewed the fumble BEFORE the 4th down play, we got a sack and caused a fumble, it was blown dead, no review, no complaint, no outrage, no mention EVER.. Like wtff

Advertisement
Still dont know how no one reviewed the fumble BEFORE the 4th down play, we got a sack and caused a fumble, it was blown dead, no review, no complaint, no outrage, no mention EVER.. Like wtff
I blocked it out and don't even remember it. Honestly, even if we stopped that 4th and 17, how much you want to bet there is a bogus PI call? Sometimes it just doesn't matter, like when you're playing UNC at their place. Or Duke.

Advertisement
As canes fan 5 time national champs we shouldn't be thinking 8-3 before a season starts ill take 11-0 this year
I hear you but part of the problem with the culture the last 20 years is expectations are so high that when they lose a few games early they completely implode ... we need a few eight and three type seasons as a bridge to a return to dominance

I hear you but part of the problem with the culture the last 20 years is expectations are so high that when they lose a few games early they completely implode ... we need a few eight and three type seasons as a bridge to a return to dominance
In the last 20 years we haven't had a 50 td season proven qb like king or a spread offense

Got to believe, if the Syracuse crunch did it, why not us. I have a very good feeling this year.
In terms of talent/recruiting rankings, we really aren’t that far off from Clemson. Where Clemson has a *significant* advantage over us is- coaching and culture.

Advertisement
I actually think this is the most realistic game by game predictions I’ve seen for Miami. 8-3 is very realistic and understandable. No matter who you think Miami loses to.
I wouldn’t be shocked by an 8-3 record. I’d rather 10-1 or 9-2 with losses to Wake possibly and Clemson definitely. I do not believe we lose to UNC, we come into that game 9-1 we leave it with the head of Sam Howell around the TO chain!!!

I wouldn’t be shocked by an 8-3 record. I’d rather 10-1 or 9-2 with losses to Wake possibly and Clemson definitely. I do not believe we lose to UNC, we come into that game 9-1 we leave it with the head of Sam Howell around the TO chain!!!
Miami has gotten up for the big games. We’ve seen that the last few years. UNC wasn’t a big game last year (no one took them seriously) so, Miami went into that game sleeping-walking. We all know the end result. I think Miami gets up for UNC this year and beats them at the rock. The losses will be to- Clemson and 1-2 other teams.

I’m not buying the hype until we show results on the field. We lost to FIU and LA Tech last season, and we have routinely lost to sub-par ACC opponents the past 10 years.
👆 And a team that was just learning forward pass concepts as a routine part of their offensive attack.

JFC I want to throw my phone just thinking on each of the pathetic losses last year.

Our Canes need to focus on the immediate game ahead and nothing more. Everything will take care of itself from that.

Wake lost their rock star quarterback to a transfer and their best receiver just opted out. If you want to say we lose to UNC, fine, there's an actual reason. But Wake lost their best offensive weapons. I don't see it.

It could be the case that the dude who made the prediction doesn’t actually follow college football.

Advertisement
Losing to Clemson, maybe.

Losing to Wake and UNC? Doubtful. They're going on the trend of falling flat late in the season. It won't happen this year because we have an OC who will battle to the last second ou f the last game.
Go back 12 months and tell me this wasn't being said about the last OC and his offense. And how he had pre-snap movement and other ****.

Advertisement
Losing to FIU and LA Tech was the result of a disastrous OC hire. We are not that team and using last year to predict this year is just lazy. I'm not saying that we are going undefeated, but people keep using last year as if we haven't changed everything that was wrong with our offense a year ago.
I think we are using the last two decades.......hopefully i'm really wrong.

Go back 12 months and tell me this wasn't being said about the last OC and his offense. And how he had pre-snap movement and other ****.
So is your contention that we'll never have another good season?

We will demolish Wake Forest. UNC will be close, but Canes will prevail. Clemson will be only lost, only because its at Death Valley.

Advertisement
Back