Fans

Dmorgan15

Recruit
We have to become better fans. I don’t agree with everything this staff does but I would never attack them for their shortcomings. Also have to remember that these players are just kids. Would you send your kid to UM based off your comments and feelings toward the university?

Advertisement
We have to become better fans. I don’t agree with everything this staff does but I would never attack them for their shortcomings. Also have to remember that these players are just kids. Would you send your kid to UM based off your comments and feelings toward the university?

You should go explain this to the administration not us. If the team returns to their greatness we will shut up. If not, then they can fire people and sell off unused land. Coaches are suppose to win or do things to win, adminstration is suppose to hire coaches who are good at that, we are suppose to complain or cheer appropriately.

If you can't mention a staff's shortcomings and discuss them on a message board, where can you? Too much negativity can get annoying, I agree, but in that case just take a break from the message boards. Is it that tough? Unfortunately there has been primarily negative news to discuss lately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back