Fans overreactions are priceless.

if we hadn't lost in embarrassing fashion I wouldn't be mad. the way we played on defense was putrid. NDs offense is not good. their QB is AWFUL and we made him look good.

Advertisement
if we hadn't lost in embarrassing fashion I wouldn't be mad. the way we played on defense was putrid. NDs offense is not good. their QB is AWFUL and we made him look good.

QB did a great job of handing off the entire 2nd half.

What's even worse is that if a posters posts anything short of being a male cheerleader after a win, with a bunch of rah-rah emoticons, they are lambasted as being the devil. Then when we lose, those same rah-rah guys are posting even worse stuff about the team. Hawaii's totally right, we are are either playing for a NC or folding the program from week to week. You know who has emotional swings like this? WOMEN!Take some Midol and put a tampon in.

Doc-Rivers.gif

All of these gloom and doom posts and rantings and ravings make me just L.O.L.

This exact same thing happened after KSU - all the simpletons were out in force talking about how we'd get smoked by GT by 50 points, how we'd finish last in the ACC, how we wouldnt win another game except Bethune.

:rollcanes:

Then we end up making these geniuses look like fools by winning 3 straight and taking control of the ACC race. These same hotheads then swing emotionally 180 degrees the other way and start bragging and boasting and predicting wins against a ***king top 10 team like ND on the road in 40 degree weather. When we get creamed as any RATIONAL THINKING FAN would have predicted, like I did, these same fans get their panties in a bunch when their ridiculous homer predictions dont come true and start scapegoating everyone else but their own wild emotional hormonal expectations.

:rollcanes:

You fellas just need to get a grip. Seriously. Stop overreacting to every little thing and keep your expectations IN KILTER for crying out loud. I predicted we would lose 38-13 and that's pretty much what happened. I have no firm idea as to what happens next week at UNC but barring major injuries, we're gonna beat FSU.

PM me your connect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back