Fan Podcast Vol2. Defense and Freshman Impact

Advertisement
Solid debate from both side regarding Rosier but for me if Perry can’t beat a horrible Rosier then we have a bigger problem with QB evaluation. Here’s to Williams beating dem’ ALL

Solid stuff. I'm going to be the first to admit that I am weak at analyzing defenses particularly with respect to the types off personnel deployment fits a coaches scheme so I appreciate that part of the podcast. Two things you said were music to my ears. First was how you addressed a third string QB from NC or nobody QB's from nobody schools being able to light up our defenses. I hope we can fix that. The second thing you said was concerning JUco's. When you have to depend on Juco talent you're in trouble. You mentioned Shocky and you can add Cortez Kennedy And there may be one or two more but even the new kid on the block graduate transfers have had limited impact.

I sense a theme for this upcoming season. We will see a steep increase in the # of posters who see themselves as experts of evaluating the QB position. It's gonna be awesome. I can't wait...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Solid stuff. I'm going to be the first to admit that I am weak at analyzing defenses particularly with respect to the types off personnel deployment fits a coaches scheme so I appreciate that part of the podcast. Two things you said were music to my ears. First was how you addressed a third string QB from NC or nobody QB's from nobody schools being able to light up our defenses. I hope we can fix that. The second thing you said was concerning JUco's. When you have to depend on Juco talent you're in trouble. You mentioned Shocky and you can add Cortez Kennedy And there may be one or two more but even the new kid on the block graduate transfers have had limited impact.

I thought Marquez, Colbert, and Delaney made enough plays to help us win/ compete in plenty of games the last two seasons.

I must be mistaken.

:confused-new:

I sense a theme for this upcoming season. We will see a steep increase in the # of posters who see themselves as experts of evaluating the QB position. It's gonna be awesome. I can't wait...

Go Canes!

Dilfer Dildongs everywhere, dropping Dilfer deuces all over the board.

I share the same exact thoughts about juco players never panning out.. And before you even said his name the first thought that came into mind was beau sandland. There's a reason why people are grad transfers or juco they either got the talent and can't pull it together mentally (grades,immaturity) or the bigger category they flat out can't play

Advertisement
Back