Fan in the Stands Section 149

Please don't identify ONE OR TWO jerks as "UM's FANBASE" Noone in our section was yelling crap like that. You can say that if you pay the money you can yell what you want but if it causes someone to get punched in the mouth & a fight ensues, everyone will be thrown out.

Alcohol raises it's ugly head again.....Surprised someone didn't dump a drink on the loudmouth.

Our ****ing fans our the worst. They go home feeling important when they trash the team. Such a flawed mentality. Simple minded ****.

Next time, call security, and get that ******* kicked out.

Lmfao. Kick a guy out (who paid) for yelling at a football game?

Pu$$y fan base.

I am ok with yelling at pro players, they get paid for what they do. Yelling at college kids is childish. Sorry that we have such a ****ty fan base, which you exemplify.

Advertisement
I was two rows behind that guy!! He would not stop, absolute savage. Probably a little unfair to berate the players but everybody was pretty frustrated in the heat of the moment.

Savage yes. I don't think it was for the kids but everyone was ****ed last night. If we lose, we lose. But we aren't getting outplayed as much as we are getting out coached. And that's a problem.

But y does everyone think we got x and o geniuses? Where dat **** come from? We got gjys who can recruit better than the last staff who could not recruit well for a miami team. Every says MR x and o genius at fsu when dude had elite players the at uga wjen he had elite players......theres few x and o geniuses.....the guy winning titles in college is a monster recruiter period......x and o geniuses usually dont win man except *** who is just as a elite recruitef as saban. Jimmy Johnson recently said anyone could of coachex his teams and won n also said college football is 80-90% recruiting n its the flin truth. People who dont like it then *** it deal with it......jimbo won by recruiting he aint some genius....saban aint no ge ius he was bunz sauce in the nfl

Alcohol raises it's ugly head again.....Surprised someone didn't dump a drink on the loudmouth.

So an idiot fan insults our players and excuses our poor coaching by blaming "Al" is a "savage?"

Our ****ing fans our the worst. They go home feeling important when they trash the team. Such a flawed mentality. Simple minded ****.

Pu$$y fan base.

Pu$$y fan base.

I am ok with yelling at pro players, they get paid for what they do. Yelling at college kids is childish. Sorry that we have such a ****** fan base, which you exemplify.

While a fan should have the liberty to yell, stand etc at a game, there are some limits. BTW I saw a fan get arrested at a CFB in Alabama. Cop came over and ordered him to sit after the people behind him (who refused to stand) complained, he responded with "this is a football game" or something along those lines, he was placed in handcuffs and charged with disorderly conduct. Guy was in no way near what is described of this Miami fan. Miami fan would have gotten the **** death penalty.

I appreciate my section. The guy to my left turned to me and matter of factly said, "We're not ready," during the third quarter. He was referring to the team as a whole, not the preparation for that particular game. Then we had extended discussion about various areas of the team.

I knew it wouldn't be similar here, not when we had a "national championship 2016" thread a few weeks ago, and it was serious.

So an idiot fan insults our players and excuses our poor coaching by blaming "Al" is a "savage?"

Pu$$y fan base.

No place for bullying . . .

Advertisement

**** yes...if it were up to me i'd name a blvd after him. CROWN HIS A$$!

Luckily for the rest of us, it's not up to you.

Cause if it was up to me we would be more competitive on the field...believe that ****

I think the fact thats its not up to you and never will be up to you says volumes.

So i'm confused

is he sarcastically thanking al golden for the plays

or is he calling richt out?

So i'm confused

is he sarcastically thanking al golden for the plays

or is he calling richt out?

Sadly he was comparing our play against UNC to one Alfred Teabag Golden in reference to the plays Richt was calling. Only reason I found the heckle relevant was because coaches and players acknowledged him by turning around.

Advertisement
Unless a fan is absolutely being unruly to the point of being dangerous and interfering with other people being able to watch the game, I think that fans should do whatever they want to do.

When I read, "Thanks for the plays Al", I did chuckle a little bit.

No one complained about flying banners showing our displeasure at the administration and the head coach, AND the defensive coordinator.

As for the "college players don't get paid" argument, you know how much tuition is at the University of Miami right? They are in a Division I school. They are on national television.

If you want to play for a big school with hopes of the NFL, you god**** better expect fans to let you hear it if you ***** up. We express our pleasure at good plays, we have every right to express our displeasure on bad ones. Fair is fair. Toughen up, buttercup.

...When I was living in Dade, you should hear some of the stuff said in HS football games. Trust me, it's a WHOLE lot more savage than "Nice going Al."

I hate how the suits have made college and pro football such a sanitized product. We don't need to add to their delight.

Last edited:

**** yes...if it were up to me i'd name a blvd after him. CROWN HIS A$$!

Luckily for the rest of us, it's not up to you.

Cause if it was up to me we would be more competitive on the field...believe that ****

I think the fact thats its not up to you and never will be up to you says volumes.

Says to me the progrUm is just about dead.

I appreciate my section. The guy to my left turned to me and matter of factly said, "We're not ready," during the third quarter. He was referring to the team as a whole, not the preparation for that particular game. Then we had extended discussion about various areas of the team.

I knew it wouldn't be similar here, not when we had a "national championship 2016" thread a few weeks ago, and it was serious.

Jesus wept. You are without a question the most voluminous bag of vinegar water on these boards.

Just STFU already and change your Depends.

My grandma would have called you a "Hot water bottle".

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back