Fan Favorite

miamimarine

Recruit
Alright was at the game yesterday and was barely able to stand for the national anthem and that’s about it. Question is, did Robert Knowles play, in all seriousness. I did not see him on D. Mind you I was face melting homeless drunk, I don’t recall. Not trying to punk him I was just smashed.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
He played. Believe it or not he was not bad at all. No missed tackles. I was looking for them also.
yes he get ran over a few times but he brought down the defender, %th year guy and he is still weak, I dont get it. I also saw that Bolden was not dressed

Advertisement
yes he get ran over a few times but he brought down the defender, %th year guy and he is still weak, I dont get it. I also saw that Bolden was not dressed

Apparently, after we heard last week that Bolden had been NCAA cleared for action, we found out last minute that he actually still hasn’t been cleared yet. No idea why. That’s why he wasn’t dressed. He would have played for sure, at least on special teams.

Apparently, after we heard last week that Bolden had been NCAA cleared for action, we found out last minute that he actually still hasn’t been cleared yet. No idea why. That’s why he wasn’t dressed. He would have played for sure, at least on special teams.
Oh wow is this gonna be a thing??

Shout out to the top notch reporters who follow this team. You guys continue to impress with your ****** *** work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back