Fan Favorite...She's Back!

She thinks she can diagnose the severity of an injury by how the player is riding the exercise bike.
Not kidding.
She wildly speculated last year about this and spend a insane amount of time reporting on who and how was rideing the exercise bikes each day.
Why cause she's a woman ? Hahaha jk I Just heard her in the post practice interviews and it's pretty ******* rough

Advertisement
Advertisement
sunglasses.gif

Advertisement
crazycatlady-1.jpg

They took away the rest of them and now she, Fluffy, and Captain Mittens have some time to camp out by the stationary bike.

Advertisement
While I'm a staunch advocate against her work, I will give her a pass for a bit. Her brother just passed away and she was down with some health issue of her own. Wish her and her family the best during this difficult time. As for the Canes reporting she does... :/

Advertisement
she's an... interesting... personality to say the least in the media room

Stefan, can you give her and the other UM Beat writers some journalistic advice?!? Like for example:

- Ask pointed and relevant questions of things the fans actually what to know about
- Don't ask different players the same lame question, tailor the questions to the specific player
- Tell Barry from the Herald to retire his librarian glasses...not a good look, very Sandusky-ish...creepy.
- Tell the smoking young black chick with the Ray Charles glasses to stand right next to the interviewees more often...we need our practice fix

given the high level success we as a forum had with the ouster of Al Golden, i think we should consider both a website NoMasSusanDeganMierda.com AND a banner requesting her reassignment to the Classified section.

Advertisement
Back