FAMU HBCU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aye! We got an old head in here, c/o 2015, myself. Only 40 year difference 😂
Yes sir! Back in those days going to FSU, UM, etc wasn’t really an option. At least a legit option. Sure you could go to those schools and be one of 10 black students on the whole campus (talking regular students..not being an athlete) ..but in those days..it was FAMU, Bethune..or…getting a regular job. Lol. FAMU saved many peoples lives and gave us an opportunity when there were very few.

Advertisement
Congrats to The Rattlers for doing something the little Nolies couldn’t 😂

Little known fact: Jimbo’s son is actually the third string QB for Famu

Jimbo's son goes to a HBCU?

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Jimbo's son goes to a HBCU?

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Yea, I was talking to someone at work who’s a big Rattler fan and she said she was at a game and saw Jimbo there, and was like why the f is he here? 😂. I think he transferred in from another small school after last season. I have a bunch of friends and people I know who graduated from Famu so serious congrats to them, but I did feel that was another interesting tidbit to throw in at the end.

Yea, I was talking to someone at work who’s a big Rattler fan and she said she was at a game and saw Jimbo there, and was like why the f is he here? 😂. I think he transferred in from another small school after last season. I have a bunch of friends and people I know who graduated from Famu so serious congrats to them, but I did feel that was another interesting tidbit to throw in at the end.
just like you thought he would look...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. He is really creative and calls a good game.
I wouldn't be mad if he was our OC, even though he's not the spread them out and go fast type. I think Simmons actually would fit Mario's OC archetype and make far more money, but I also selfishly want him to stay at FAMU because of how good he's been for my alma mater.

Advertisement
Back