Took down the Bison! 30-26

Dark Cloud Defense does it again

Great game Coach Simmons

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How is that the national championship? They beat a 6-6 Howard team…. Why wouldn’t they be in the playoffs? Is that an HBCU thing? Sorry I’m from Vermont, pretty white up here and our football is downright terrible. lol
The HBCU Championship game is on at the same time as the FCS playoffs, so you have to choose if I’m not mistaken. Also, there is a guaranteed payout, whereas t he e playoffs do not.

Advertisement
You already know fam!!!! I was ****ed off for the first half, we looked like retards tryna hump a doorknob and Lil' Edge was gashing us(pause). French Montana(Our QB) and the boys got their **** together and brought it home. Shotgun Willie for Mayor of Tally '24!!! We go on the run I think we will, and Mr. Gaither will have a neighbor on the FAMU coaching pantheon. Now I'm waiting on my P5 squad to join the party...

You already know fam!!!! I was ****ed off for the first half, we looked like retards tryna hump a doorknob and Lil' Edge was gashing us(pause). French Montana(Our QB) and the boys got their **** together and brought it home. Shotgun Willie for Mayor of Tally '24!!! We go on the run I think we will, and Mr. Gaither will have a neighbor on the FAMU coaching pantheon. Now I'm waiting on my P5 squad to join the party...
Bro, our defense saved us from Moussa. And those **** flags cost us 14 points! Simmons was setting them up the entire game, even hit ‘em up with a good ol wheel route.

Advertisement
Back