famous jameis got the crabs?....

Advertisement
Think he got aroused from watching The Predator and just wanted to plug the poor crab in the ***...Weird dude.

358.gif

"We don't anticipate any additional disciplinary action".
So because he plays on the baseball team that's it? So if another teammate gets arrested, he'll gets disciplined by the football team because he doesn't play another sport. WT??

Advertisement
This was at Publix?

The kid is an idiot for not swipin' some sub sandwiches.

Advertisement
Tallahassee Democrat is saying no arrest no citation. Let the coverup begin.

It was Leon County Sheriff Department not TPD.

Look out folks, it's the return of Florida Safety University's Actuary to the People of Wal-Mart Stars, ChicagoSemenhole. Again, his mathmatical genius and game theory savy has led to another one of his earth-shattering revelations about a topic he knows intimately about: Law Enforcement.

Of course, no mention of how many Leon County Sheriff's deputies are on the payroll of Seminole Boosters Inc. or how many are Florida Safety grads, but hey, he can stack those carts in even numbered rows.

Maybe Famous Rapist was out trying to get the only "tail" he is allowed by Jimbo to have; C'mon he isn't the first FSU student to mistake lobster for crab...

And he said to the press "If I start acting like Manziel, the media needs to hit me upside the head with your recorders." I am guessing he has some bruises by now! What a dumbA^& FSU is really reinforcing the cynics portayal of college football being above it all. Shameful.

Advertisement
Latest News: The We Get Free Shoes blog has posted pictures, bios, cell numbers, and addresses of the Publix Fish Counter attendent (an F$U student) and the Publix Manager. "Appropriate" harassment is expected...

So, did he really get pinched?

This whole thing will boil over. Claiming he forgot to pay will be a hard shell to a jury.

Personally, I hope Free Shoes ends up in hot water over this with the NCAA.

If he gets away with this, it will be a load of crab!

Advertisement
Famous Rapist's New Theme Music
[video=youtube;6l1GvDWtccI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1GvDWtccI[/video]

Beginning to think more and more that Winston is a bad guy with a great personality.

Dangerous combination.

Advertisement
Back