False Bat Signal

Advertisement
The story is someone committed. Just because the fans don't know who it is doesn't mean it was a false bat signal.

I still maintain that it was Johnnie Dixon, but it's not coming out yet because he announces Sunday.

IMO, of course.

Advertisement
I still maintain that it was Johnnie Dixon, but it's not coming out yet because he announces Sunday.

IMO, of course.

Some people are saying he gave coaches his silent but Carroll doesn't tweet for silents....unless he jumped the gun

If it was for the FAA papers he would've probably said their names and congratulated them since coach can talk publically about them or is that just the HC?

Advertisement
The scoop is, no one committed. He just wanted to see what bull**** Ferman and Bakas came up with to explain the bat signal!

According to my sources, TE/Inside Backer, Barry McCockiner may have sent in his package.

If it was for the FAA papers he would've probably said their names and congratulated them since coach can talk publically about them or is that just the HC?

He didnt do that for berrios, i think someone committed and wanted to announce later, im curious who was dixons main recruiter?

Advertisement

He didnt do that for berrios, i think someone committed and wanted to announce later, im curious who was dixons main recruiter?

According to 247, Carroll is his main recruiter...

I agree that somebody committed because AG sends the ok to Carroll before the bat signal goes. Now, Dixon can't be the guy because he already had a decision date set so they wouldn't spoil that but I think somebody may have committed but then wanted to wait for an announcement date or to get it cleared with his parents like Brandon Powell did

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back