Official Fall PractiSe #2; Wednesday, August 2nd

They need to get their asses out in the heat today

*Old Man Yells At Cloud Dot Gif*
Here is a different view. I think Mario burnt the team out last year with scrimmages that were too long. Also practicing too much in the heat. Hopefully this year there is a better balance between over practicing and keeping the players fresher. I am sure they will be in the heat real soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he mean Damari or Davonte?
Damari.

247 said the same & noted this in their observations article:

"but just two practices in to his college career, true freshman Damari Brown got the nod to run out with the first-team defense as an outside cornerback. He’s been working in the nickel as well, but Oklahoma transfer Jaden Davis appears to be the most likely to hold that spot based on what we’ve seen and heard to this point."

"Looked like freshman CB Damari Brown was being thrown into the fire, getting some work with the first team during 7v7 half-field work. I would read into that as Miami putting an emphasis on wanting to get Brown ready for the season."

Advertisement
Damari.

247 said the same & noted this in their observations article:

"but just two practices in to his college career, true freshman Damari Brown got the nod to run out with the first-team defense as an outside cornerback. He’s been working in the nickel as well, but Oklahoma transfer Jaden Davis appears to be the most likely to hold that spot based on what we’ve seen and heard to this point."

"Looked like freshman CB Damari Brown was being thrown into the fire, getting some work with the first team during 7v7 half-field work. I would read into that as Miami putting an emphasis on wanting to get Brown ready for the season."
on the pod, Lake said that Damari already looks the part physically, now it's just cleaning up technique. if Damari is ready to be in the fire, I don't necessarily thing its a bad thing

Advertisement
TVD is going to be so great that he will win the Heisman in week 4 and then drafted 1st overall in week 5.

Then, Emory Williams is going to stun the world by throwing for 10,000 yards, 86 TDs, 0 INTs for the remainder of the season in route to winning number 6 solely due to his ICBM of an arm.

How's that Empy?
SMD: "Empy, who has stood out so far in practiCe?"

Empy: "Great question Susan. How we porst anything is how we porst everything. I wanna mention JQuall. He knows what it means to have CIS logo on his keyboard. He does it right, does it right now. High motor guy who brings it as a veteran, but also for the new and alt accounts who have less than 10 porsts. Bright future for him."

SMD: "One follow up Empy. Why do red ants like to conga dance and how will Coach Quidry work that into the defensive scheme for this season?"

Empy: "😐, next question is from Manny..."

Advertisement
Back