Fall Practice Summary - Day 1

View as article
Advertisement
When did Tate lose the competition? Between winter and Spring? There was no competition. The coaches told him there wouldn't be and the fact that they told the NCAA he should be eligible is further proof of that. Tate worked harder than any of our QB's over summer so yeah #Leadership
A lot of credit is being given to intangibles and If Tate needs, requires or depends on meds to perform its a disaster waiting to happen.

All the signs are there but people are reading into the marketing more than Measurables.

Tate is more Malik than Manziel.

Advertisement
That’s not what I said.

That was either what you were implying or your statement had absolutely nothing to do with my comment.

Getting a tattoo when you commit to a school is completely different than getting a tattoo after your second year at a school and the coach is looking for a transfer candidate.

That was either what you were implying or your statement had absolutely nothing to do with my comment.

Getting a tattoo when you commit to a school is completely different than getting a tattoo after your second year at a school and the coach is looking for a transfer candidate.

Thanks for enlightening me about the rules of tattoo getting.

Advertisement
Back