Fall practice in July?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami's weather is the best. I'm up in northeast Florida now and the weather sucks up here compared to down there. Still much better than most of the rest of the country, but man do I miss South Florida's weather!

Advertisement
Miami's weather is the best. I'm up in northeast Florida now and the weather sucks up here compared to down there. Still much better than most of the rest of the country, but man do I miss South Florida's weather!

Agreed, I’m up here as well. **** if it wasn’t windy and cold today, and a low into the low 50’s. ***** that crap, I fondly remember Springs in SFL, would be nice to get back down there but after 29yrs of marriage, the old lady won’t move since all my family and her’s are here now.

AC more valuable in SOFL than gold. I spent a week in a hotel when my AC went out.
Without AC traffic would be much nicer, like the old days. Back then summer was much different than rest of year. You sweated all year, but in summer you sweated sitting still in the shade.

Advertisement
Without AC traffic would be much nicer, like the old days. Back then summer was much different than rest of year. You sweated all year, but in summer you sweated sitting still in the shade.

As a 20-year Floridian who has relocated to Washington state, thanks for the traumatic flashbacks.

A little sweat...........a little soggy.........rain....sun....rain.....and the smell of SoFla.

Agreed, I’m up here as well. **** if it wasn’t windy and cold today, and a low into the low 50’s. ***** that crap, I fondly remember Springs in SFL, would be nice to get back down there but after 29yrs of marriage, the old lady won’t move since all my family and her’s are here now.
Yeah, it's ugly out up here today too. I mean, North Florida's weather is still nice and you can play golf year around. But it gets stagnant hot during the summer (no tropical breeze!) and **** cold in the winter. I miss the every-day-is-the-same-and-its-perfect weather of Miami.

Advertisement
As a 20-year Floridian who has relocated to Washington state, thanks for the traumatic flashbacks.

Let’s me ease those memories with the rest of the picture. Outside of summer, the girls worn real short shorts or miniskirts and small little white cotton tops with spaghetti straps or flimisy haulter tops. During the six months of summer they wore the smallest of bikinis know to man and usually glistened in oil or water. And you had to work hard to find any girl younger than 35 ever wearing a bra. Feel better. If not, check out what the chicks up there are wearing on the street in the morning.

Let’s me ease those memories with the rest of the picture. Outside of summer, the girls worn real short shorts or miniskirts and small little white cotton tops with spaghetti straps or flimisy haulter tops. During the six months of summer they wore the smallest of bikinis know to man and usually glistened in oil or water. And you had to work hard to find any girl younger than 35 ever wearing a bra. Feel better. If not, check out what the chicks up there are wearing on the street in the morning.

Nah, doesn't do it for me. Not to say it's not a nice picture. But I've gotten plenty of that between Miami, NYC and out here. It's kind of nice to not get it year round, because when the short-shorts come out, it's all that much better. Besides, the girls here are all in yoga pants **** near year round, and I'm not about to complain about that.

From a cost-benefit standpoint, I'll take the cool weather.

Nah, doesn't do it for me. Not to say it's not a nice picture. But I've gotten plenty of that between Miami, NYC and out here. It's kind of nice to not get it year round, because when the short-shorts come out, it's all that much better. Besides, the girls here are all in yoga pants **** near year round, and I'm not about to complain about that.

From a cost-benefit standpoint, I'll take the cool weather.

Hey, I tried. Clearly, like myself, you have aged a little and with that comes some temperance. For what it.is worth, there are hot chicks everywhere. Say hi to Bigfoot for me.

Advertisement
Back