Fall of the SEC.

Advertisement
This is the season the SEC totally fails.

UT almost loses to App St at home to open the season. Needs OT to beat them and an absolute **** clock management by App St's coach. Obviously they were severely overrated to begin with.

WVU beats Mizzou. Without coach Kool, Idk what the **** they're going to do. Not like I watch Mizzou, but what I know is the one thing they have been able to do is produce a good DLine.

Southern Alabama beat Miss St. That's just embarrassing for Dan Mullen.

UCLA is going to beat Texas A&M. Josh Rosen is going to be the #1 draft pick whenever he enters the draft.

Clemson is definitely going to kill Auburn today.

LSU is overrated, and can easily see Wisconsin getting the W. All they gotta do is limit Fournette to under 200. The rest of their Offense can't do **** ever.

Georgia's going to lose to UNC in Smart's first game, and every UGA fan is going to be begging for Richt back.

and **** it, while I'm at it, USC is beating Bama, and Massachusetts is beating UF.

I just wonder how the Media is going to spin the SEC sucking this year....."It's because they have to play eachother"....Riiiight.

Let the church say Amen..... 🙌🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Given the upsets this week and how dominant we looked, I'd wager we'll be #24 or 25 in next rankings.

well unfortunately the SEC hast completely fallen apart thus far. if Clemson ***** up and FSU doesnt win, this will actually be a good week for the SEC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back