Fall Camp Start Date

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Sorry if this hasn’t been posted already, but when the **** does fall camp start? I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find a date. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Grow the fúck up & learn to differentiate between advice & insults.

That was advice. This is an insult.
All you had to do is read what I wrote then you’d know. You are the one *****ing about a title for Christ’s sake.

Grow the fúck up & learn to differentiate between advice & insults.

That was advice. This is an insult.
All you had to do was hey man for future use a question mark for titles like these. I’m not being sensitive I just asked a simple question and I don’t appreciate the response jumping down my throat about a silly punctuation mark.

Sorry, didn’t know you ***** get on me cuz I forgot a question mark. Read what I wrote then you’ll know.

I was just explaining why you got the response you did, there's no need to be a dck about it. Although judging by the other responses you've given, it seems like maybe you can't help it.

I was just explaining why you got the response you did, there's no need to be a dck about it. Although judging by the other responses you've given, it seems like maybe you can't help it.
All you guys had to do was read what I wrote instead of making a big deal about a question mark. Idk why people are making a big deal about a title name.

Advertisement
All you guys had to do was read what I wrote instead of making a big deal about a question mark. Idk why people are making a big deal about a title name.

I don't know what you've been doing since Dec 4, 2015 but you obviously haven't been around here or you'd know this is completely normal behaviour for this place. I won't comment on the fairness of it, but it's completely normal.

I don't know what you've been doing since Dec 4, 2015 but you obviously haven't been around here or you'd know this is completely normal behaviour for this place. I won't comment on the fairness of it, but it's completely normal.
Honestly, I didn’t know I’ve been signed up since then. I just started reading the threads over the last year or so. Yea I’ve noticed that people don’t know how to act on here so I probably should have prepared myself for the heat. Wasn’t trying to start anything I just don’t appreciate the **** responses and people making a big deal out of something that shouldn’t be.

Advertisement
Honestly, I didn’t know I’ve been signed up since then. I just started reading the threads over the last year or so. Yea I’ve noticed that people don’t know how to act on here so I probably should have prepared myself for the heat. Wasn’t trying to start anything I just don’t appreciate the **** responses and people making a big deal out of something that shouldn’t be.

This may not be the place for you.

Advertisement
Back