***Fake Insider Check-In***

weownfsu

Move to FCS
Dear all fake insiders, instead of posting your information in random threads, just post it here. Whoopingcane will evaluate your fake inside information and let you know if you will be able to continue pretending to be an inside source on CIS.

Thanks,

Weownnobodyatanything

Advertisement
My sources indicate that Al is getting another 5 year extension and they are pre-naming DNO his successor in 2025 with Paul Williams in line to take over as DC.

Advertisement
image.jpg

my sources let me know that the Fararcher is in position and the mission will be executed.

the mission is dressing al golden up as a Sasquatch and getting people to pay money for a video

Nobody who posts here or any other UM site knows anything. The people who actually know something are keeping tight-lipped.

Advertisement
My source says al golden firing is both iimminent and not imminent...... Wait a minute I don't have sources.

Thanks for the forum, gotowned.

Please quote me with any insider questions. I don't want to say who, but my nana is on the BOT, local chapter/charter member.

Standing by.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just heard that Butch Davis was seen getting off a plane and jumped in a car headed for Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back