Fake Field Goal

SirWillium

Recruit
I'm thinking that Al has had the fake fg up his sleeve all season and has been waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. Why else would D. Crawford be our placeholder, when I'm sure the punter, or a backup QB could do a serviceable job?

I'm calling it now: fake field goal, with Crawford rolling to his right with a pass/run option to a blocking tight end (perhaps Dobard, since everyone would expect it to be Walford). Thoughts?

Advertisement
I'm thinking that Al has had the fake fg up his sleeve all season and has been waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. Why else would D. Crawford be our placeholder, when I'm sure the punter, or a backup QB could do a serviceable job?

I'm calling it now: fake field goal, with Crawford rolling to his right with a pass/run option to a blocking tight end (perhaps Dobard, since everyone would expect it to be Walford). Thoughts?

It would be great if we didn't have resort to that sort of ****e, tho I could see it. Pretty sure Dumbo pretty much understands this is sadly our Super Bowl...so he would probably be looking for it.

UM

Just watched the UNC game and thought the same thing. Even seen a nice hole open on the left side for Crawford on the field goals.

Advertisement
Would be cool to see something on an extra point too if we take an early lead. Be the aggressor, go up 8 and make F$U think about what they have to do to keep up.

Advertisement

Shhhhhhhhh dammit.

These rivalry games always cause coaches to be ready for anything.

I'm sure Golden and Coley also have a few trick plays ready if necessary.

I would love to start the game with an onside kick.

Advertisement
Remember when we did that fake fg, pass over holder's shoulder, pass? That was one of the best fakes ever, too bad both teams sucked then and nobody ever really saw it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back