Fake Coach Search Tweet from AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoopingcane

The Judge
This afternoon someone posted a fake tweet purporting to be from Tim Reynolds of the AP regarding the coaching search.

Impersonating a media member is not permitted on CanesInSight and will result in banning. Even if it's meant as a joke, it can damage the credibility that journalists fight hard to earn.

Advertisement
I think there's a fake Pete tweet floating around in here as well.

Those threads disgust me. Tim works hard for the info he gets. Tim worked hard to gain the credibility he possesses and it would be a shame to see some losers on a message board tarnish his name or other prominent media figures like Susan Miller. Remember people, these are people who have real jobs. Tim tucks his white t-shirts into his pink shorts just like the rest of us. He puts his Sperry's on one foot at a time.

Advertisement
Tim has worked hard to keep both of his legs, but alas, diabetes is a *****.

This afternoon someone posted a fake tweet purporting to be from Tim Reynolds of the AP regarding the coaching search.

Impersonating a media member is not permitted on CanesInSight and will result in banning. Even if it's meant as a joke, it can damage the credibility that journalists fight hard to earn.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

That's all well and good except for the fact the "journalist" in question, has zero credibility.

But in theory, your statement is accurate.

Advertisement
Those threads disgust me. Tim works hard for the info he gets. Tim worked hard to gain the credibility he possesses and it would be a shame to see some losers on a message board tarnish his name or other prominent media figures like Susan Miller. Remember people, these are people who have real jobs. Tim tucks his white t-shirts into his pink shorts just like the rest of us. He puts his Sperry's on one foot at a time.

While I'm not for taking it out on media guys. He trashes Canes fan constantly. Tim took Artie's mom death as shot to trash us. He's a classless dude and I wouldn't mind him being run out of the city.

While I'm not for taking it out on media guys. He trashes Canes fan constantly. Tim took Artie's mom death as shot to trash us. He's a classless dude and I wouldn't mind him being run out of the city.

You don't know Tim like we all know Tim or else you would understand Tim and what is understood does not need to be explained.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

We are never going to make to December 1st if these things aren't policed correctly. Way too easy to produce fake tweets, etc.

Advertisement

He trashes Cane fans because he's a snake that lurks on message boards for leads. While doing so, he discovers how appreciative the board members are for him doing so. It's his cowardly way of lashing out.

They {media members} can't even be trusted to ask questions to players and coaches without being supervised by the AD. A couple of those snakes added to the grief young Pete received.

We are never going to make to December 1st if these things aren't policed correctly. Way too easy to produce fake tweets, etc.

I've volunteered to help the staff weed out the falsities. They are working on a way to give me delete privileges without granted me full admin access.

The next month or two are critical with the Coastal tournament full on and the most important coaching search in school history. The last thing we need is muckrakers and malcontents polluting the site at the time we need to concentrate most.

Advertisement
Whoop is at it again. This thread will probably be deleted before this post goes through...

Fake tweet sauces are necessary to determine its falsity.

So, Mr Whoop, please provide your genuine fake sauces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back