Fadol Brown Visiting Miami Today

87FireCane

Freshman
Premium
Fulton (Miss.) Itawamba C.C. defensive lineman Fadol Brown is visiting Miami today. This is news since FIU blocked UM in his LOI release asked Brown if he is working with the NCAA to get the ban lifted. He responded, after looking over my release FIU can't block from UM only C-USA schools. This is very interesting.

Reported on Rivals

Advertisement
SouthEast recruitin analyst says if he went JUCO...he would b a top 10 player regardless of position

If he is enrolled in JUCO how does FIU have any further say in blocking what school he attends?

Impressive Senior Tape:

[video=youtube;7c7YA29qKcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c7YA29qKcs[/video]

Advertisement
At 6'5 270 and 4.7 speed, this kid will be the best D Lineman on the team the day he steps on campus. He will without question beat green out for the starting DE position.

Yeah I dont get this. How can FIU block him if he went to a JUCO? Did he sign with FIU after JUCO and now wants to back out?

Advertisement
He never enrolled at the JUCO from what I've read. So I guess technically he is now just a FIU transfer.

Advertisement
So he wouldn't be eligible till 2014?

He played as a true freshman at FIU (2012), he would have to sit out 2013 and be eligible for 2014. I doubt he could get any waiver (i.e. be closer to home haha).

I would take him now, redshirt him and get him ready for 2014. He gets to train with the team NOW and join them for the spring in 2014.

Advertisement
For a DT, his athleticism pops off the screen. We continue to bring aboard beast like this, and we'll be on our way to the land of milk and honey

It just got REAL...dude we about to be back we are a few LB's away from dominating...**** this D-line is changing over night...I believe he is ours

It just got REAL...dude we about to be back we are a few LB's away from dominating...**** this D-line is changing over night...I believe he is ours

Brown along with Cory Johnson would change the complextion of the Dline over the next few years.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back